Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
BTW, for the people interested, there are exactly 50 rpx files ( 18 of which are uniquely named) inside of the sdk, here is a name list :
  • actmgr
  • BossLotcheckTool
  • browser
  • content_dump (curious about the uses of this one)
  • DeleteDeviceAccount
  • eco_process
  • ecTool (that one whas already featured)
  • emanuak
  • error
  • friendmgr
  • friendviewer
  • hbm (could this be an actual homebrew manager provided by nintendo...one can dream :P)
  • nfpmgr (this one might be responsable for some NFC stuff, mfp might stand for Near Field Protocol ?) Edit : confirmed as amiibo related
  • NfpUtil (same as above)
  • Boot (curious about this one)
  • system_config_tool
  • testOverlay
I saddly only have a 5.4 wii u version (one day I forgot to launch opendns after reflashing the router...) so i can't test any of those.

Edit : apparently, NFP is amiibo stuff, thanks @JaceCearK1

Last edited by capito27,
Reactions: VinsCool

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, he asked, but no no one was "clamoring for it"! It's not difficult to find anyway, really! ;)
tbh, i looked for it last night and it wouldnt pop up (I already had another incomplete version for a while).... I looked today and it showed right up with the same search terms from last night, above the stuff i clicked before, and posted before the one. weird stuff, eh? Funny thing, I found it before palantine posted lol Now I have two links :)

Reactions: VinsCool

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
2.12.13 is the most recent up to today.
Some titles need Dev WiiU Common key to be decrypted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In what folder is devmenu.rpx ?
in my copy of the sdk, there is no devmenu.rpx present anywhere

soratheultima

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
funny, i am trying to run some of these files in cemu.. some load with 0fps and nothing on the display and some crash (i am just going to guess that they use a different common key so that is why they wont execute)

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@asper ok, i can confirm, devmenu.rpx is missing from our release, if you look at "/cafesdk/system/docs/man/en_us/startup/cafe_sdk_roadmap.pdf", it refferences a "devmenu" folder under "system\bin\ghs\cafe\app" but said folder isn't present...

D

Deleted-355425

@asper ok, i can confirm, devmenu.rpx is missing from our release, if you look at "/cafesdk/system/docs/man/en_us/startup/cafe_sdk_roadmap.pdf", it refferences a "devmenu" folder under "system\bin\ghs\cafe\app" but said folder isn't present...

ahhh that blows, wonder why its missing.

edit nvm, got ninja'd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated