Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

JustPingo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ayy ;~; , the point you made made no sense. i didnt say it was easy, he asked if something was happening with it, i said yes, and he asked if i knew more, and i said yes.

I didn't separate my statements correctly. The first line was for you (with a joke tone), the second one was for iAqua ^^

Last edited by JustPingo,
Reactions: Chuardo

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think(what might be trying to be said is) in order to keep some good will, it is not the best practice to be perceived as baiting or teasing people.
But I thought it was just meant to be funny.
A specific question was asked and a quite specific answer was given.

Reactions: JustPingo

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've already asked a few people already without much luck right now, some haven't had time to reply really yet either but I figured I'd post here as well.

I'm currently using information in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/ida-stuff.424786/ but I am looking to save some time as to not reinvent an already completed wheel. Does anyone have an IDA database for/with boot0, boot1, and fw.img? I was looking at 5.3.2 personally so I've been checking some things against 5.5.x while I'm building my database (the thread is using 5.5.x), but 5.5.x will suffice right now as well as it would make it easier.

Either way, thanks. Later Temp.

Reactions: Chuardo
Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've already asked a few people already without much luck right now, some haven't had time to reply really yet either but I figured I'd post here as well.

I'm currently using information in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/ida-stuff.424786/ but I am looking to save some time as to not reinvent an already completed wheel. Does anyone have an IDA database for/with boot0, boot1, and fw.img? I was looking at 5.3.2 personally so I've been checking some things against 5.5.x while I'm building my database (the thread is using 5.5.x), but 5.5.x will suffice right now as well as it would make it easier.

Either way, thanks. Later Temp.

I was able to follow the decryption instructions before opening the .idb in the filedropper link without any issue (although I didn't really look at boot0/1). Just throw all the decrypted/extracted files in the same folder as the IDA db.

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to open Twilight Princess HD .pack files yet? And if there is, is there also a way to RE pack them?

I believe this thread is more for actual hacking development discussion. You have a thread open. The reason no one has responded is probably because no one has done it yet, or there is little interest. Don't post in another thread when yours is still on the front page please. Wait til it leaves the front page and if you still have not received a response and you haven't figured it out yet, post another thread at that time. I know it's nerve-racking but that's just currently the nature of this scene. It is really only just taking off, and a lot has not yet been explored.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.