Gaming Wii & NDS Titles Expected: Week of 22nd September 2009

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spyborgs looks pretty awesome. Gauntlet legends got a lot of multiplayer playtime in my house and so this looks like it will too. And the graphics look good too, nice to see some developers not just settling for less than PS2 graphics.

TMNT might also be worth getting, but with a tourney smash bros player in my house I wonder what he'll think of it.

And dead space extraction I'll definitely be getting, HOTD Overkill plays great on my projector so this would be good too.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great week for Wii owners now.
I'm the most interested in Dead Space Extraction, since I only recently started playing the PC version. The PC version is amazing, such a great atmosphere and tension.
I really hope EA doesn't fuck it up on the Wii.

Spore Hero and maybe Spyborgs could be good for me, but I'll wait for reviews (and scrubbed sizes) on them, before I decide anything.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've asked in Gamestation and Game today about Rabbids Go Home and they both say its out here in November. Neither new what Spore Hero was at all nor did it show on Games system. Usually big releases are released in the Europe the same week as UK.

Game pretty much forced me to try to pre-order them but I said I was ok as I wanted to try it via piracy first, and then if I liked them I'd buy them online as they were cheaper...to which I got some real mean looks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: