Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@nintendolinky:
That wouldn't really work since system menu 3.2 runs on IOS30. The shop channel update may be possible, but according to WiiBrew the new shop channel wants more than just IOS61.

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume this question is a bit n00bish asking but can anybody direct me to where I can get IOS60? or at least on how I can extract/dump it myself if nothing else? PMing me would be fine too.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Shame, im planning on updating my chipped wii then installing the ios60.wad apart from the starfall and preloader loss what other negatives are there in installing 4.0. wad installation still works, hbc still works, backups work etc etc.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stopping asking for IOSs people. I suggest you edit your previous statement before you get banned. Can more people confirm the free the bug solution?

_CARLOX_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
r9delta said:
I assume this question is a bit n00bish asking but can anybody direct me to where I can get IOS60? or at least on how I can extract/dump it myself if nothing else? PMing me would be fine too.

Same here
unsure.gif

BTW I'm not asking for links, just point me in the right direction.

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Stopping asking for IOSs people. I suggest you edit your previous statement before you get banned. Can more people confirm the free the bug solution?

I've confirmed it works 100%. Grab IOS60, patch with freethebug, install via wadmanager, move channel via "Move" option, play!

_CARLOX_ said:
QUOTE(r9delta @ Mar 25 2009, 09:34 PM) I assume this question is a bit n00bish asking but can anybody direct me to where I can get IOS60? or at least on how I can extract/dump it myself if nothing else? PMing me would be fine too.

Same here
unsure.gif

Funny seeing you here from GameFAQs.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the wii shop installer doesn't work for ya, I would like a confirmation if it works or not, because the method of installing IOS61 and then the new Wii Shop Channel.wad does work but them wads are illegal and i can't post them

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blazingwolf said:
dinofan01 said:

I've confirmed it works 100%. Grab IOS60, patch with freethebug, install via wadmanager, move channel via "Move" option, play!

Just to put any fears away, I have a few questions: Is the same WAD on your NAND? Have you shut your wii off and tried playing the game again?

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
blazingwolf said:
dinofan01 said:

Just to put any fears away, I have a few questions: Is the same WAD on your NAND? Have you shut your wii off and tried playing the game again?

No it's not on my NAND, the move option deletes the wad from your NAND after moving it to your SD card. I've shut the Wii off, turned it on, launched via SD, succesfully enjoyed some MM9 action. It's incredibly easy.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
dinofan01 said:
blazingwolf said:
dinofan01 said:

Ive done the same, the wad isnt in the nand, and yeah the wii has been on and off a few times, it copies the game to the nanad every time i play the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't