Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shin-gori said:
well boyz... this is my problem...

i have a 4.0 system menu (my old system menu was 3.3v1) y entere in the new shop channel and 5 min later i out to the wii menu... now ALL WAD I HAVE INSTALLED WITH WADMANAGER 1.3 ARE BE DELETED... AND THE SAVES OF THIS GAMES TOO.... why????

I agree with this.

I have SNES9x and a Genesis Plus channel installed as well as non-legit Paper Mario, Sin & Punishment, and Pokemon Snap. None of it has gone away when I visited the Wii Shop and came back. I was downloading all my VC back that I deleted due to lack of space so I could use the SD Card feature.
biggrin.gif

I'm going to really call bullshit on wads/save games getting deleted when visiting the shop. :/

Minho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
5. You CANNOT play WiiWare games you installed via WAD Manager on the SD Card loader unless it's already on your system menu. I have taken a wad like bomberman blast, installed it via Wad Manager, played it fine via system menu, copied it over to the SD card, played it fine via SD channel, BUT once you delete it from your system menu (I did it via WAD manger), the channel will be there on the SD card later, but it will give you a message when loading saying you can't play the game on the Wii. I also tried deleting the wiiware/channel through the options menu, you get a "Failed to Launch" message instead.
Can somebody dumb this down , cause I do not really understand what he means.

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FenrirWolf said:
cIOS won't mess up your Wii at all. The reason you need it to continue to install WADs is that in the new menu updates all of the IOS files have fakesigning fixed. If you have cIOS on your Wii then you'll always have at least one IOS with the fakesigning bug so you can run the Wad Manager, perform a downgrade, etc.
Not always, just at the moment. Nintendo patched patchmii, they can patch cIOS just as easy. So allways check what an update actually does first...

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much what it means...

If the game is already on your system when you launch the same game from the SD Card Menu, instead of doing the copy it'll just jump right to loading the game since it doesn't have to copy it over.

It's redundant to do that though..

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys.

Want a quick fix to get your signed VC/WiiWare running from SD? Get hold of the IOS60 wad and run it through freethebug.exe and reinstall it

bingo all done, move the channels to SD and play trucha signed VC from SD now.

NOTE: Seemed to be an issue with signed TMD files to be precise, if you want to confirm this find a VC you have that doesnt have a signed TMD and play it off SD, it will work fine, but VC with signed TMD file will get 'failed to launch'. Doing the fix above will allow all VC to run from SD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jhjmnmjmngn/FreeTheBug.exe (from Alpha-0 wwpacker toolset)

Rfire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stev418 said:
hey guys.

Want a quick fix to get your signed VC/WiiWare running from SD? Get hold of the IOS60 wad and run it through freethebug.exe and reinstall it

bingo all done, move the channels to SD and play signed VC from SD now.

NOTE: Seemed to be an issue with signed TMD files to be precise, if you want to confirm this find a VC you have that doesnt have a signed TMD and play it off SD, it will work fine, but VC with signed TMD file will get 'failed to launch'. Doing the fix above will allow all VC to run from SD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jhjmnmjmngn/FreeTheBug.exe (from Alpha-0 wwpacker toolset)

Do you also use this utility on the System Menu 4.0 wad?

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lvholanda said:
With this FreeTheBug is possible to run WAD Channels from the SD even if you dont have the WAD on your Wii?
*shoted*

yes, install the patched IOS60, and MOVE the channel from the wii to the SD card, and play

Minho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stev418 said:
lvholanda said:
With this FreeTheBug is possible to run WAD Channels from the SD even if you dont have the WAD on your Wii?
*shoted*

yes, install the patched IOS60, and MOVE the channel from the wii to the SD card, and play

so all i have to do is install IOS60, and then i can play wads from my wii without haveing to install it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker