Why are straight white men very under-represented on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There really is no reasoning with you people is there? Its all fake tolerance which is just "Agree with me or else" when it comes down to it.

There are posters in this very thread who constantly make attacks on things I hold dear and close to me and generally malign "my kind" whilst screaming of how tolerant and progressive they are. Isn't that ironic?

What is the solution? For me to leave this site? What does that saw about the environment then and the so called moderators in charge of keeping it civil? What about addressing the real issue?

Or are you more interested in shaping an echo chamber in line with your own way of thinking whilst ignoring the blatant attacks on a section of humanity who hold beliefs that differ from theirs?

Oh, the irony.
You forgot to respond to my post above about the problems with your "beliefs"

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thats a load of BS. I reported loads of posts that made hurtful comments and they were ignored or replied with "Get over it" by moderators posting in this very thread.

You are running a toxic forum. Sort it out.

I deserve the right to post here without feeling attacked. Also nothing in that pic contravenes what you said.

As long as you post pro LGTBQ stuff its all cool. Any anti white man, religion and money talk is also encouraged.

Very clear bias at play.
Not gonna lie, you probably should get over it. Moderator decisions are final - if something doesn’t go your way, you’re welcome to add users you don’t like to your ignore list (like an impulsive child that cannot control their emotions and mental state - we have that facility if you need it) or just ignore them yourself and scroll past them (like a grown-up). Nobody is forcing you to engage with members whom you have disagreements with, nobody is restricting your right to speak your mind (so far as you speaking your mind falls within what is permissible on our website, as stated in the terms that *you agreed to* when joining, they’re ancient), you can do all of that and more. What we’re not going to do is tailor our site to whatever narrow interpretation of acceptable content you might have, and this is coming from arguably the most controversial, most conservative, Roman Catholic, white as the driven snow and straight as a flag pole mod on this site

Your thread was awful. It went to the funny section because the complaint is funny (and has shifted throughout the course of the thread). That’s life.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There really is no reasoning with you people is there?
What do you mean "you people"?

Its all fake tolerance which is just "Agree with me or else" when it comes down to it.
tolerance is not a "suicide pact", it's a peace treaty. Expect to get fought when breaking it.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
If you don't like GBAtemp then feel free to log yourself out and never return.
Nobody is forcing you to be here.

There it is. Proves my point exactly.

If the situation was reversed you'd be screaming homophobic toxic environment at the threat of exclusion. All I did was try and raise a point to bring this shabby treatment to your attention. Its OK for certain people to play the victim but then they lack all empathy when its someone else making a valid complaint.

You should know, you personally ignored many of the posts I reported as offensive saying "Get over it". Very tolerant and progressive attitude there, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

If the situation was reversed you'd be screaming homophobic toxic environment at the threat of exclusion. All I did was try and raise a point to bring this shabby treatment to your attention. Its OK for certain people to play the victim but then they lack all empathy when its someone else making a valid complaint.

You should know, you personally ignored many of the posts I reported as offensive saying "Get over it". Very tolerant and progressive attitude there, pal.

Nah I would just simply leave as I'm not an incel that starts sperging out on the internet.

Also this:
Moderator decisions are final

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Global Mods about to get doxxed... again.
*Tun-Tun!*
law-and-order.gif

But OP is getting 0wned, so:
*TUN-TUN!*
law-and-order.gif

Reactions: The Catboy

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Not gonna lie, you probably should get over it. Moderator decisions are final - if something doesn’t go your way, you’re welcome to add users you don’t like to your ignore list (like an impulsive child that cannot control their emotions and mental state - we have that facility if you need it) or just ignore them yourself and scroll past them (like a grown-up). Nobody is forcing you to engage with members whom you have disagreements with, nobody is restricting your right to speak your mind (so far as you speaking your mind falls within what is permissible on our website, as stated in the terms that *you agreed to* when joining, they’re ancient), you can do all of that and more. What we’re not going to do is tailor our site to for whatever narrow interpretation of acceptable content you might have, and this is coming from arguably the most controversial, most conservative, Roman Catholic white as the driven snow and straight as a flag pole mod on this site

Your thread was awful. It went to the funny section because the complaint is funny (and has shifted throughout the course of the thread).
Well said!

I want you to go to any public location and try to do this exact same attitude.
Please tell me how long before you get thrown out just for fun.
You keep projecting yourself into all these issues, and I think the lack of social interactions in real life turned you into a bitter person.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Nah I would just simply leave as I'm not an incel that starts sperging out on the internet.

Also this:

Notice how this moderator just glossed over the fact that he ignored my reported comments like they weren't worthy of his attention, no matter how offensive they were to me. That is the kind of toxic behavior that ruins communities.

Not gonna lie, you probably should get over it. Moderator decisions are final - if something doesn’t go your way, you’re welcome to add users you don’t like to your ignore list (like an impulsive child that cannot control their emotions and mental state - we have that facility if you need it) or just ignore them yourself and scroll past them (like a grown-up). Nobody is forcing you to engage with members whom you have disagreements with, nobody is restricting your right to speak your mind (so far as you speaking your mind falls within what is permissible on our website, as stated in the terms that *you agreed to* when joining, they’re ancient), you can do all of that and more. What we’re not going to do is tailor our site to for whatever narrow interpretation of acceptable content you might have, and this is coming from arguably the most controversial, most conservative, Roman Catholic white as the driven snow and straight as a flag pole mod on this site

Your thread was awful. It went to the funny section because the complaint is funny (and has shifted throughout the course of the thread). That’s life.

Nice. First you appeal to authority and when that fallacy is pointed out you shift the goalposts. Well done.

Its interesting how you slipped out of character as well, very telling.

Anyone, this thread proves my point perfectly. Hopefully one day you people mature to the point and realize the error of your ways. I've already forgiven you as I follow the example set my Jesus.

I have one simple request though:

If you all, collectively, as a community could stop attacking my religious beliefs via posting comments, memes, pictures and other hate filled things I would really appreciate it. Your small minded and petty insults directed at my person do not bother me one jot as no weapon formed against me shall prosper but please do not aid and abet the attacks on my faith as its very important to me and a huge part of my identity. Please have some empathy.

Thank you.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you all, collectively, as a community could stop attacking my religious beliefs via posting comments, memes, pictures and other hate filled things I would really appreciate it. Your small minded and petty insults directed at my person do not bother me one jot as no weapon formed against me shall prosper but please do not aid and abet the attacks on my faith as its very important to me and a huge part of my identity. Please have some empathy.

Then do the same to others and stop posting unfunny political centered memes that attack LGBT people :')
Stop insulting others for having different political views.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Notice how this moderator just glossed over the fact that he ignored my reported comments like they weren't worthy of his attention, no matter how offensive they were to me. That is the kind of toxic behavior that ruins communities.

Nice. First you appeal to authority and when that fallacy is pointed out you shift the goalposts. Well done.

Its interesting how you slipped out of character as well, very telling.

Anyone, this thread proves my point perfectly. Hopefully one day you people mature to the point and realize the error of your ways. I've already forgiven you as I follow the example set my Jesus.

I have one simple request though:

Thank you.
You wanted a serious response, so I explained the ground rules to you. I was under the impression that this was obvious and some levity was required. Since you claim it isn’t obvious, I put it in mortal terms that you can understand. Everything I do is both divine and deliberate, dismissing it as a “slip” only shows your own limitations, imperfect being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: she was an apple appstore girl he was an uptodown boy