Why are bottoms very under-represented on here?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You win lol the worst I have had is being called a psycho bitch and a drama queen in the past by staff members :rofl2:
Pretty sure the staff sees me a mess because of my past actions. Kind of legitimately unstable, ngl

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty sure the staff sees me a mess because of my past actions. Kind of legitimately unstable, ngl
200.gif

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you think that's bad, I'm on disability for a mental condition, got banned on multiple sites, mostly for calling people out. @STLcardsWS can suck my balls. he banned me for offering to post a tutorial on "fixing" games on the ps3, because he thought it might lead to piracy, yeah, because sharing rap files obviously wouldn't. this dumb shit thought that "fixes" were hacking. :rofl2: your site is tanking, my friend. will be stuck on the ps3 garbage for the rest of its existence.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you think that's bad, I'm on disability for a mental condition, got banned on multiple sites, mostly for calling people out. @STLcardsWS can suck my balls. he banned me for offering to post a tutorial on "fixing" games on the ps3, because he thought it might lead to piracy, yeah, because sharing rap files obviously wouldn't. this dumb shit thought that "fixes" were hacking. :rofl2: your site is tanking, my friend. will be stuck on the ps3 garbage for the rest of its existence.
Strange to think that my 3 best friends here all have metal health problems of some sort like myself. I guess crazy people are drawn to other crazy people like metal to a magnet lol.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funny thing is that I've heard a lot of devs quit the site, because he was on a power trip. he's certainly not the person I knew when it was just starting out, but as I said, he did it to himself.

Reactions: AmandaRose

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a condition that did the same thing, her name is Scarlet the Bringer of Light. She doesn’t get my accounts banned anymore since she’s picked up streaming, gaming, and tech as her main hobbies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a condition that did the same thing, her name is Scarlet the Bringer of Light. She doesn’t get my accounts banned anymore since she’s picked up streaming, gaming, and tech as her main hobbies.
I wish I could take up more gaming, at least new games. I haven't played berseria since I got to some caves. I really like the game, but I don't want to get frustrated, not using a guide.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I could take up more gaming, at least new games. I haven't played berseria since I got to some caves. I really like the game, but I don't want to get frustrated, not using a guide.
I wish Dragon Quest XII was out the wait is killing me lol. I will just need to kill time with Dragon Quest Treasures when it comes out at the end of the year.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish Dragon Quest XII was out the wait is killing me lol. I will just need to kill time with Dragon Quest Treasures when it comes out at the end of the year.
forgive me, but I got bored of dragon quest xi. I could not be the true final boss, and I don't really understand the forge thing. I keep getting failures with five star stuff, and I have no idea what the best equipment in the game is.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
forgive me, but I got bored of dragon quest xi. I could not be the true final boss, and I don't really understand the forge thing. I keep getting failures with five star stuff, and I have no idea what the best equipment in the game is.
Best equipment to finish the game is

Hero
Right Hand: Lagate's Blade +3
Left Hand: Lagate's Blade +3
Head: Edwin's Coronet
Torso: Metal King Armour
First Accessory: Ring of Clarity +3
Second Accessory: Angel's Sandals +3

Hendrick
Right Hand: Drunstin's Sword
Left Hand: Thunderstorm Sword
Head: Drunstin's Helm
Torso: Drunstin's Armour

Veronica
Right Hand: Anchor of Rancour
Left Hand: Anchor of Rancour
Head: Golden Tiar
Torso: Stellar Suit
First Accessory: Gold Bracer
Second Accessory: Nothing

Jade
Right Hand: Seraph's Spear
Left Hand: Seraph's Spear
Head: Minerva's Tiara +3
Torso: Minerva's Raiment +3

Erik
Right Hand: Meteorang
Left Hand: Nothing
Head: Pirate King's Cape
Torso: Pirate King's Coat
First Accessory: Strength Ring

Sylvando
Right Hand: Shamshir of Light
Left Hand: Stardust Sword
Head: Tiara Tremendisima
Torso: Tectonic Plate
First Accessory: Nothing

Rab
Right Hand: Frost Fire Fingers
Left Hand: Frost Fire Fingers
Head: Yggdrasil Crown +3
Torso: Metal King Jacket

Serena
Right Hand: Cane of Compassion
Left Hand: Fantastick
Head: Sarenica's Circlet
Torso: Crimson Catsuit

As for the forge it took me a while and a lot of practice to get it but after that it's pretty simple lol.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best equipment to finish the game is

Hero
Right Hand: Lagate's Blade +3
Left Hand: Lagate's Blade +3
Head: Edwin's Coronet
Torso: Metal King Armour

Hendrick
Right Hand: Drunstin's Sword
Left Hand: Thunderstorm Sword
Head: Drunstin's Helm
Torso: Drunstin's Armour

Veronica
Right Hand: Anchor of Rancour
Left Hand: Anchor of Rancour
Head: Golden Tiar
Torso: Stellar Suit
First Accessory: Gold Bracer

Jade
Right Hand: Seraph's Spear
Left Hand: Seraph's Spear
Head: Minerva's Tiara +3
Torso: Minerva's Raiment +3

Erik
Right Hand: Meteorang
Left Hand: Nothing
Head: Pirate King's Cape
Torso: Pirate King's Coat
First Accessory: Strength Ring

Sylvando
Right Hand: Shamshir of Light
Left Hand: Stardust Sword
Head: Tiara Tremendisima
Torso: Tectonic Plate

Rab
Right Hand: Frost Fire Fingers
Left Hand: Frost Fire Fingers
Head: Yggdrasil Crown +3
Torso: Metal King Jacket

Serena
Right Hand: Cane of Compassion
Left Hand: Fantastick
Head: Sarenica's Circlet
Torso: Crimson Catsuit

As for the forge it took me a while and a lot of practice to get it but after that it's pretty simple lol.
I remember legate's blade+3 from the battle thing in Angri la, but I can't do everything in the fourth battle. It's the hands that only receive 1 damage. I've been using metal strike on them, but it wastes too many turns.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember legate's blade+3 from the battle thing in Angri la, but I can't do everything in the fourth battle. It's the hands that only receive 1 damage. I've been using metal strike on them, but it wastes too many turns.
Ok the final battle is actually piss easy if you know what to do.

On the Hero's first turn, have him use the Super Sword of Light as an item from his inventory. Upon using it, the shroud of darkness surrounding Calasmos will disappear, and he will comment on it. The music will also change.

You'll want Erik using Divide and then Double Down continuously with his best Boomerangs.

Have Veronica use Channel Anger first thing, and then Sylvando should use Ladies First to pass his turn back to her for Magic Burst.

After the first turn, you'll want to use the Hero to heal up with Omniheal or Yggdrasil Dews. If he has an opportunity, you can also have him attack with Sword Dance, or even heal Veronica's MP with an Elfin Elixir.

Alternately, you could swap him out with Serena after he uses the Super Sword of Light for healing purposes, but she doesn't have much to offer in terms of offense if there is an opportunity.

Sylvando should be healing Veronica's MP with Elfin Elixirs as needed so she can continue casting Magic Burst, or passing his turn back to her using Ladies First to use Magic Burst. You need to refill her MP before casting it, so it just depends on how the turn order plays out. It's actually possible to fire off two Magic Bursts in a single round if things go your way, but unlikely since you'll be needing the Hero to heal up and you'll want Erik on Double Down duty.

As you damage him, Calasmos's mask will fall away, completely falling away upon reaching half HP. The Darklings will go down easily with Double Down and Magic Burst, so you shouldn't need to worry about his ultimate attack, Chaotic Kazapstrophe.

Using this strategy, Calasmos will go down eventually (quickly if you're not playing with Super-Strong Enemies active).

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the final battle is actually piss easy if you know what to do.

On the Hero's first turn, have him use the Super Sword of Light as an item from his inventory. Upon using it, the shroud of darkness surrounding Calasmos will disappear, and he will comment on it. The music will also change.

You'll want Erik using Divide and then Double Down continuously with his best Boomerangs.

Have Veronica use Channel Anger first thing, and then Sylvando should use Ladies First to pass his turn back to her for Magic Burst.

After the first turn, you'll want to use the Hero to heal up with Omniheal or Yggdrasil Dews. If he has an opportunity, you can also have him attack with Sword Dance, or even heal Veronica's MP with an Elfin Elixir.

Alternately, you could swap him out with Serena after he uses the Super Sword of Light for healing purposes, but she doesn't have much to offer in terms of offense if there is an opportunity.

Sylvando should be healing Veronica's MP with Elfin Elixirs as needed so she can continue casting Magic Burst, or passing his turn back to her using Ladies First to use Magic Burst. You need to refill her MP before casting it, so it just depends on how the turn order plays out. It's actually possible to fire off two Magic Bursts in a single round if things go your way, but unlikely since you'll be needing the Hero to heal up and you'll want Erik on Double Down duty.

As you damage him, Calasmos's mask will fall away, completely falling away upon reaching half HP. The Darklings will go down easily with Double Down and Magic Burst, so you shouldn't need to worry about his ultimate attack, Chaotic Kazapstrophe.

Using this strategy, Calasmos will go down eventually (quickly if you're not playing with Super-Strong Enemies active).
I'll use this when I take him on again. I feel less motivated with no trophies, yeah I've become one of those people

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 I hate trophies in games lol.
2 There are in game accolades which are just the same as trophies.
I never played games on the ps3 or 4. The only reason I care about trophies is that it seems you had a presence with the system, as long as they're synced I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.