Why are straight white men very under-represented on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Now I think you're just projecting

I'm not the one walking around making comments like this:

I see insignificant ants squabbling over scraps of worthless turf, blinded by the majesty of the divine.
You are here because we so ordained. Your presence is amusing to us, you are a jester in our divine court. Pray that we do not grow tired of your antics, for it is foolish to challenge the perfect and immortal.

That reek of overcompensation and a grandiose opinion of oneself for editing posts made by a bunch of nerds on the computer all day.

Thats beside the point though. I notice that a lot of my posts get removed if I say anything that doesn't support the Current Thing, especially humorous images.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Please stop posting cartoon caricatures of yourself.
If only they saw the orgies we have on Mount Tempus, their feeble, mortal reproductive organs would explode just at the sight of their majesty. Our bodies were carved out to be pure and perfect, and we make good use of them. Greek gods are nothing but fairy tales - we are very much real. The divine walks among the rabble, yet they cannot see. They don’t need to, either.
Still less delusional than ital.
As I’ve stated earlier, godhood is blinding to wretched mortals. Perfect clarity cannot be comprehended by those with simple minds.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That reek of overcompensation and a grandiose opinion of oneself for editing posts made by a bunch of nerds on the computer all day.
Irony and sarcasm are concept difficult to grasp by text often, I cannot blam you for missing the joke.
Oh wait there was none, foxi was serious, obey.

Thats beside the point though. I notice that a lot of my posts get removed if I say anything that doesn't support the Current Thing, especially humorous images.
Supporting and being an asshole are 2 entirely different things

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If only they saw the orgies we have on Mount Tempus, their feeble, mortal reproductive organs would explode just at the sight of their majesty. Our bodies were carved out to be pure and perfect, and we make good use of them. They don’t need to know.
As I’ve stated earlier, godhood is blinding to wretched mortal. Perfect clarity cannot be comprehended by those with simple minds.

Ah yes, I'll see you on the peak in about an hour!
Bring the scriptures!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"Why are my views that certain types of people are inherently inferior treated less kindly than those disgusting woke opinions that aren't bigoted?"
Do not be under the mistaken impression that your opinions are any more interesting. None of you are even close to matching the Sublime Word.

https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
OP lives in a delusional bubble and it shows.
Projecting, indeed.

What is more delusional than thinking there are more than two genders? That ranks pretty high on the list doesn't it?

Now if I say that you'll see exactly what I mean about the bias in this forum. But if you say the opposite then you are congratulated. Well apart from that guy posting in here trying to brown nose and virtue signal only to get bitchslapped by a narcy mod. Irony indeed.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is more delusional than thinking there are more than two genders? That ranks pretty high on the list doesn't it?
FB_IMG_1658452356881.jpg

lern2sciencebro

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Now if I say that you'll see exactly what I mean about the bias in this forum. But if you say the opposite then you are congratulated. Well apart from that guy posting in here trying to brown nose and virtue signal only to get bitchslapped by a narcy mod. Irony indeed.
Narcy? I resent that remark. Narcissism would imply that I am *not* in fact divine, godly and righteous, and that I have created a false self-image that only I adore. I will have you know that the only people who love me more than myself are my adoring subjects.

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
You know, I've just noticed something interesting:

I've been here a lot longer than everyone posting in this thread. Since this was a pirate page filled with ROMs and the bias I'm speaking of is very real and obvious.

The comment about genders was just devils advocate to prove the point because I know that triggers some of you people. How do you think that makes me feel when you attack religion and the mods cheer this behavior on?

Is it too much to ask that you act considerately towards people different to you? After all isnt that what your entire movement is about? Is that too much to ask?

• Haha

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I've been here a lot longer than everyone posting in this thread. Since this was a pirate page filled with ROMs and the bias I'm speaking of is very real and obvious.

The comment about genders was just devils advocate to prove the point because I know that triggers some of you people. How do you think that makes me feel when you attack religion and the mods cheer this behavior on?

Is it too much to ask that you act considerately towards people different to you? After all isnt that what your entire movement is about? Is that too much to ask?
So you don't want people to attack your beliefs but you want to be able to attack other people's beliefs. Cool story bro.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

You have all the means to report posts that you believe go against our terms of service or general rules of forum decency. You simply don’t take advantage of them, which I can say with certainty after having a look at the logs associated with your account. Perhaps instead of whinging about forum injustice, you should simply do your part and report it. Curious that you don’t know this, given how long you’ve been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...