Hacking Who hasn't yet installed arm9loaderhax? Why?

Why?

• Total voters

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didn't have it on my o3dsxl, because i hax 4.5 and mset on it. but that got annoying quickly, so i just ended up spending 12 hours on the o3dsxl to get it on there. 4 more hours than the first time i did it with n3dsxl

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? I have MenuHax. Cakes and ReiNAND CFW on New Nintendo 3DS XL. What's the point of this exploit?

Never having to worry about accidental sysnand updates, faster boot times, no failures when booting, emergency recovery for fixing certain types of bricks, less wear and tear on your SD card... Oh, and clearing up some space on your SD card as well

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Exploiting arm9... that screen don 't go forward,probably menuhax freezed before it starts the last passage...what can i do?i can restart the consolle and give another try?

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Exploiting arm9... that screen don 't go forward,probably menuhax freezed before it starts the last passage...what can i do?i can restart the consolle and give another try?
If its stuck on that you should be safe to shut it down and try again. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries.

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
someone know why bootctr9 doesen't load for me?and there is a mode to boot into old sysnand(where i insalled gba games previously?)noob questions i know :(

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
someone know why bootctr9 doesen't load for me?and there is a mode to boot into old sysnand(where i insalled gba games previously?)noob questions i know :(
If using luma it has a built in bootmanager. As for the sysnand you would need to restore it to either sysnand or emunand to get to the games.

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've just come to a9lh,i noticed aurora updated to 5.3 and i'm on aurerinand still with a9lh,what i have to replace for working with Luma?tnx!

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If using luma it has a built in bootmanager. As for the sysnand you would need to restore it to either sysnand or emunand to get to the games.

how can i start the bootmanager with luma?the system start like a flash into emunand lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?