Hacking Who hasn't yet installed arm9loaderhax? Why?

Why?

• Total voters

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
that's my testing time with menuhax/bootmngr/luma3ds = 24 seconds and 9/10 booting time without freeze,that's enough for me,i know the benefit for installin' A9LH but i didn't need that sincerely,i'm not a noob that updating sys accidentaly or have fear to brick the device,the only main reason for me to go into A9LH in the future is the STOP develompment for the actual's CWF out there that work without him anyway :)

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
that's my testing time with menuhax/bootmngr/luma3ds = 24 seconds and 9/10 booting time without freeze,that's enough for me,i know the benefit for installin' A9LH but i didn't need that sincerely,i'm not a noob that updating sys accidentaly or have fear to brick the device,the only main reason for me to go into A9LH in the future is the STOP develompment for the actual's CWF out there that work without him anyway :)

How do you change the splash screens? Oo

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't get people's problem with this. At least with a9lh you can remove the sd card while it's on. You do that with the other exploits and the system locks up, why? Because they have to use emunand to be on newest fw. A 3ds is pretty useless without an sd card anyways. It's where all the digital games are stored

Even the updates and data,like smash bros,you can't play smash without a SD card.

Reactions: pbanj

JFizDaWiz

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.ws
XP
Country
United States
You must have a9lh/must use your 3ds sparsely/must be extremely lucky.
i do not have a9lh, I play my 3DS every single day.

Is it a cause or a consequence ?
Are you ok with menuhax because you never turn your 3DS off ?
Or do you never turn it off because it's annoying to boot again with menuhax ?

I never turn it off because there is no need to. Play game, close lid, charge, play game.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And also because it's not like I'm using my N3DS anymore anyway (until they decide to release DQ VII/VIII to the west and release the new Pokemon, I'm not really interested by the recent games releases).

I don't even use menuhax as I have a gateway, works fine, don't feel the need to change.

Last edited by davhuit,

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Currently running a gateway with menuhax, no efficient way to boot straight into gateway emunand with a9lh yet. May not even upgrade when a9lh is released for gateway, boot rate for me is very high and I'm able to do everything I need running gateway mode or rxtools.

Reactions: Nirmonculus

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've installed A9LH on my O3DS, but my N3DS (my main console which I use everyday) I just use Menuhax (don't even have CFW or Emu/RedNAND of any kind on it) simply because I want to keep one console 'virgin', and menuhax/basic homebrew is all I really need most of the time anyhow.

I think people need to realise that A9LH is best at what A9LH does; if people don't want/have no need for CFW and such, then it's not really necessary or important for them to install it.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,
Reactions: proflayton123

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok boys i got all my courage and started the long route to find the sacred grail of cfw,a9lh,i'm on the step to unbricking my n3ds emunand 2.1....finger crossed mode ON!!!!!

Reactions: pbanj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol