Hacking Whats really the best DS cart for the 3DS ?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mid last year was the first time I ever touched those flashcarts and believe me, for somebody who is completely new to the whole thing, this market is oversatuarated (I'm sure you agree).
I never suggested any card, I only listed two cards which to me looked like the most common cards available (and I did SOME research on them, as you can tell).
This thread was meant to be a place for people like me who are new to the whole thing and might not have the time to look around the scene but still want the best for their money ... so they don't have to open another thread anymore.
I agree with you that the existing thread is not very well made for new users. But you can't suggest something what's worth 40$ just because someone said that it's good.

FR0ZN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, I never suggested anything ... I only said that all I read about this card, is that "it's the most expenvise card".
I only listed what I read about those cards and tried to make pros and cons.
My post is NOT about suggesting any card, it's only a list which to ME looked like the most common cards out there.
My point was to get the users to suggest a card and right now it looks like the DSTWO up there.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Again, I never suggested anything ... I only said that all I read about this card, is that "it's the most expenvise card".
I only listed what I read about those cards and tried to make pros and cons.
My post is NOT about suggesting any card, it's only a list which to ME looked like the most common cards out there.
My point was to get the users to suggest a card and right now it looks like the DSTWO up there.
Could you please edit your thread with the information you gained from the answers (since you now read about it)?

FR0ZN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope ... reading the first page full of "DSTWO" answers should be self explanatory.
Took way to long to write the OP ;)

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread was meant to be a place for people like me who are new to the whole thing and might not have the time to look around the scene but still want the best for their money ... so they don't have to open another thread anymore.

Problem is... There are already LOTS of threads like this, there is even an sticky about it...

FR0ZN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well didn't expected that in the NDS section there was specific info for a 3DS compatible flashcart.

FR0ZN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you say so it's fine by me to delete this thread, I just tried to have something in the 3DS section for everybody new to the whole thing, which gives a direct answer w/o sending you around the board.
A thread you click on and get one answer and thats it, buy your cart.
I know what you showed me does that, but it still doesn't seem to work out (as you can tell by the several threads that get opened with the same question), this is something that I'm trying (or tried) to fix with my thread.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't blame the OP for trying. Hats off to ya, OP. At the end of the day, this board is best suited for those that do more reading than posting. I'm sure you've found that from this and other similar threads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: