Hacking What's most likely going to happen

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nhlSs0v.png

Hey, this actually makes sense. As long as MN1 can give NWPlayer or MrRean permission, there shouldn't be an issue.
That and he can go back to studying, people will finally stop bothering him.
(Besides, it's a Saturday, you can't tell me someone actually studies for a few days straight.)

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nhlSs0v.png

Hey, this actually makes sense. As long as MN1 can give NWPlayer or MrRean permission, there shouldn't be an issue.
That and he can go back to studying, people will finally stop bothering him.
(Besides, it's a Saturday, you can't tell me someone actually studies for a few days straight.)
Incredibly good point, this one. Coupled with the issue I pointed out a few posts ago, the "why" of not releasing stuff - not the "how" - confuses me.

D

Deleted User

GLHF devs trying to get the exploit out.
Seriously though, just fill the time while waiting, play a new video game, go outside, learn to code or just something

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GLHF devs trying to get the exploit out.
Seriously though, just fill the time while waiting, play a new video game, go outside, learn to code or just something

Currently occupied with 20XX Hack Pack 4.05, practicing SD Remix Roy against the upgraded AI for each character.

If only "Nintendont Online" was a thing, or at least some way of playing Gamecube games online without Dolphin..

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.... still not 100% confident or reassured by that status update...ugh.
Frankly, I don't see why people are still worrying about it at this point. Unless you are a homebrew developer who needs it for a specific purpose, there isn't much brew out there besides piracy stuff and game mods (of which there are few). Why tease yourself? Just wait until it releases and go play some other games, or program something on your PC.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly, I don't see why people are still worrying about it at this point. Unless you are a homebrew developer who needs it for a specific purpose, there isn't much brew out there besides piracy stuff and game mods (of which there are few). Why tease yourself? Just wait until it releases and go play some other games, or program something on your PC.

That is provided something ever is released, and given the current tone of the developers, it doesn't sound especially hopeful. No, it wouldn't do most of us any good in the long run, but those who do homebrew development will be able to make much better applications, NAND restoring/dumping, region lock removal, CFW, backups via USB, etc. I just want there to be closure on this once and for all, that's all :P

Reactions: Supster131

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan to fuck with as much of Pokkéns data as possible until Samurott is in the game, maybe get back into Smash modding maybe, and then never use what the exploit has given me access to again

Reactions: Supster131

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I plan to fuck with as much of Pokkéns data as possible until Samurott is in the game, maybe get back into Smash modding maybe, and then never use what the exploit has given me access to again
That reminds me, it would be great motivation to look into Pokken's model format and possibly down the road make mods to insert a variety of Pokemon into the game, replacement or addition.

Reactions: TheDylantula

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
A lot of persons requested to me the exploit but i say again and again i can't take any decision so don't send me any pm for this,but you can send me pm for questions

Reactions: Wishi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...