What would you do if you could change your DNA?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would make it so I could shit money.

I would be curious to see how you manage serial numbers and technically making what is illegal currency, not to mention if one of those bullion coins decided to come out sideways...
It would probably be better to be able to make or purify some hard to come by substance. There are bacteria that refine gold these days so having a quite literal Midas touch would be an option, though there are better ones than that; http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-whale-waste-is-valuable/

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would make it so I could shit money. It would make things very convenient and make life pretty easy. I would also give myself the ability to fly, process information faster, and have improved senses and strength.
What about having rescource of the entire world. At least an organized group always have better chances than one.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was trying to be realistic in my post :P As far as creating money, it'd be more likely you could excrete something of value like gold or diamonds that could then be sold for actual money. Diamonds are super compressed carbon, which is what we're made of, so it would be more feasible than shooting printed or minted money out your backside. :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Diamonds are borderline worthless rocks, even without the issues associated with being able to create a rare and hard to come by single substance I would probably not choose diamonds
http://freakonomics.com/podcast/dia...best-friend-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
That said I am curious to see what a biological process to create such a thing might be -- it is pretty much always intense heat and pressure that causes such things.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, well, I figured we'd pretty much stepped away from realistic with this thread, and I'm sure there are a multitude of more valuable substances that could be manufactured in the human body under the right conditions. Diamonds were just the first thing to come to mind. What about ivory? :D

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, well, I figured we'd pretty much stepped away from realistic with this thread, and I'm sure there are a multitude of more valuable substances that could be manufactured in the human body under the right conditions. Diamonds were just the first thing to come to mind. What about ivory? :D
If you're going to produce something at least make it really valuable. Taaffiete, musgravite, and painite would all be good examples of this.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
this is MADE not to be realistic

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
say every think you want. Examples: be a pokemon
Not need to poop anymore
Can only survive with my favorite food, ecc ecc.

I do. Not know what i would like yet.
I can and I am going to rename myself to Adolf and then go shoot lightning bolts and kill roaches on mars while quoting the old testament. 10/10

Reactions: keven3477

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And the laws of physics. You would probably be crushed into a ball before you could do anything.
It does not take that much of size to launch fluid at escape velocity for the sun.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And the laws of physics. You would probably be crushed into a ball before you could do anything.
Further, only fluid get crushed into sphere not because of gravity but vaccum.

Reactions: Net Worths

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://slickdeals.net/f/17475219-1tb-kingston-nv2-m-2-2280-pcie-4-0-x4-nvme-ssd-31-80-free-shipp...