Gaming What was your VERY FIRST 3DS game?

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 3D Land. Had me hooked on my 3DS for quite a while up until I beat the Special 8th World. I actually didn't realize that 3D Land had a true final level until recently.

Excellent game though. Visually it's almost on par with Galaxy which is impressive, and it feels like it blended 3D and 2D Mario elements really well, My only real complaint is that it's ridiculously easy, and 3D World kind of spoiled me.

I was actually working on replaying the game again so I could get Shiny Gold Stars on my save file, but I haven't touched it in a while due to me losing interest and the recent homebrew exploits for the 3DS popping up. Genesis Plus GX on 3DS is pretty awesome.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I had 3.
Nintendogs, Rayman and Super Monkey Ball 3D.
Out of those, Super Monkey Ball 3D is the only one I actually played for any considerable amount of time, and Nintendogs I traded in at GameStop to get something at a pretty hefty discount during one of their trade in deals. I forget what it was, but it was a while after the 3DS launch and it was a pretty nice discount, probably more than the game would sell for other places.

I only bought Rayman 3D because I looked up Rayman 2, which the game was a port of, and it seemed to be pretty well received, but honestly I played Rayman 3D for a few minutes and then never looked at it again. I should probably give it another go sometime.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
D

Deleted User

My first game was gateway. Then I purchased new 3ds and it was on 9.4 so my next first game was sky3ds.

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine was PilotWings Resort. Lol I still play that game when I just want to fly around and enjoy what 3D was like when he first came out (When they REALLY applied themselves to showing it off.) Still love it.

Last edited by sailor_moon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle