Gaming Hacking Translation We should make a english patch Naruto Rpg 2: Chidori vs Rasengan

Lopunny030

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently completed Naruto Path of the ninja 1 and 2 for the ds for the past 2 weeks, I have to say it was the best anime rpg game I've actually enjoyed playing. If you don't know what Naruto Path of the Ninja 1 and 2 is.It's basically an rpg game based on the manga and anime until the end of the Chunin exams. The game was releases in 2004 for the gba in Japan and got localized in 2007 for the DS and one year layer we got Naruto RPG 3: Reijuu vs Konoha Shoutai which was released in 2006 in Japan and 2008 in world wide as Naruto Path of the Ninja 2. The only thing that bugs me is that Naruto Rpg 2:Chidori vs Rasengan was never released worldwide which was based on the Search for Tsunadae and Sasuke retrieval arc, I was disappointed that Naruto Rpg 2 got skipped to Naruto Rpg 3(Path of the Ninja 2). I tried looking for an English translation of the game but it doesn't exist, I wish I could make a fan translation of the game but im not a coder or an expert in editing roms.

Attachments

• NTRPAN2Jshots.jpg
    NTRPAN2Jshots.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Naruto_RPG_2_CvsR.jpg
    Naruto_RPG_2_CvsR.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 147

elpapadelospollitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Would be cool, the game covers the best sagas of original naruto imo (the attack to the leaf village, the coming of itachi, the search for saske) and the gameplay really improves the one in path of a ninja.

I remember finishing it back in the day, with a guide of course.

Last edited by elpapadelospollitos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto