Gaming War of The Shadows

Brav0

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm guessing the thread didn't get edited for a while. I could continue being the programmer in the team (especially now because I know what to be prepared for) but I just noticed I am not in the group. I don't remember if I quit the group or I got kicked but I could do something for now if you want. BTW, I'm on vacation, so if you do want to hire me again (guessing not because of my inactiveness), I'll have 2 empty weeks.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing the thread didn't get edited for a while. I could continue being the programmer in the team (especially now because I know what to be prepared for) but I just noticed I am not in the group. I don't remember if I quit the group or I got kicked but I could do something for now if you want. BTW, I'm on vacation, so if you do want to hire me again (guessing not because of my inactiveness), I'll have 2 empty weeks.
:0 youre not dead.

wow, well this got halted a while ago. surprising, right? i beleive @Sunny_lovely stopped showing up, @Walker D become very busy, and @RevPokemon had issues with his family, if i remember correctly. i can readd you to the group, feel free to bump it.

edit: it appeasr you left the group permanantly and i cant re-add you, there might be a way to re-invite yourself

Last edited by CIAwesome526,

Brav0

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
:0 youre not dead.

wow, well this got halted a while ago. surprising, right? i beleive @Sunny_lovely stopped showing up, @Walker D become very busy, and @RevPokemon had issues with his family, if i remember correctly. i can readd you to the group, feel free to bump it.

edit: it appeasr you left the group permanantly and i cant re-add you, there might be a way to re-invite yourself
that's a bummer. I am really ambitious to develop/make a game (I wasn't for a long time, also school and stuff was in the way), then I remembered that this existed, I just couldn't do anything back then. So we are here now. By halted you mean discontinued right?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a bummer. I am really ambitious to develop/make a game (I wasn't for a long time, also school and stuff was in the way), then I remembered that this existed, I just couldn't do anything back then. So we are here now. By halted you mean discontinued right?
theres a chance that if your back the others will be willing o continue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...