pigzhu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me briefly talk about my purpose.

First of all, regarding the grouping standards, the original Nintendo official grouping was very simple and troublesome to operate. It required users to name it themselves, and there were no standard rules. In my opinion, we can set certain rules, such as this: publisher/release year/game type (according to the official, such as action, horror, novel/...)
Post automatically merged:

second
We can read all the game applications installed on the user's machine and rearrange them into groups (of course this is optional, it does not need to use the new self-made grouping function)

The database can be called to implement the logic of grouping criteria, using conditional statements and loops to filter and organize results.
Post automatically merged:

Point three. Personalized UI elements, create a custom interface, implemented through homebrew's grouping.nro, call the Switch's UI library and tools to create a customized grouping interface, add corresponding labels (such as game types) to the grouping icons and Other interactive elements (I can only think of so many at the moment)

In general, there is no need for too much complicated code. You only need to call the games downloaded by each user to achieve the rule arrangement and organic grouping of the games.

Just like poloNX's mod downloader, it automatically obtains your installed games and downloads mods on Banana.com
It would be best if we don't make nro.create one forwarder which will be displayed on the main menu and when you launch it you have one interface with some games

I think this project is worth developing, although I don't understand why Nintendo officials don't do it once and for all, just like Steam's UI, which looks so good. I hope someone is willing to take over and organize to develop this project

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch