Hardware Want to trade my Switch for PS4 VR what are your guys views?

Hi-Dro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a switch after launch and although I think its a great console with loads of potential I feel it's still not there yet and there is just not enough games that i like yet, I've been looking into VR for PS4 for the last few weeks now and although VR is also not quite there yet I do feel that it's the way for me to go for the next few years, at least until the switch really starts taking off or turns into a VR/ Augmented reality system as a few have speculated.
So what are your guys thoughts?

Also as I have Zelda DLC and a few digital purchases on my switch. Is it possible to delete my Switch account, but leave the DLC/Digital games active for the buyer ? would be a shame to waste them.

Hi-Dro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think VR will live a few short years like 3dTVs did then fade into nothingness like 3dTVs did and that psvr will end up in the clearance bin like the psvita and psmove before it and you will regret that trade.
I was thinking about that myself and you might be right there, honestly I never really like to trade in stuff anyway but my switch is just sitting there doing nothing.

Also I cant find a vita anywhere below £180 and when i do there in very bad nick, with no "special vita" memory sd's or what ever they are

Last edited by Hi-Dro,

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a switch after launch and although I think its a great console with loads of potential I feel it's still not there yet and there is just not enough games that i like yet, I've been looking into VR for PS4 for the last few weeks now and although VR is also not quite there yet I do feel that it's the way for me to go for the next few years, at least until the switch really starts taking off or turns into a VR/ Augmented reality system as a few have speculated.
So what are your guys thoughts?

Also as I have Zelda DLC and a few digital purchases on my switch. Is it possible to delete my Switch account, but leave the DLC/Digital games active for the buyer ? would be a shame to waste them.
dont you dare baby!!! keep the baby switch

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about that myself and you might be right there, honestly I never really like to trade in stuff anyway but my switch is just sitting there doing nothing.

Also I cant find a vita anywhere below £180 and when i do there in very bad nick, with no "special vita" memory sd's or what ever they are
Mario Odyssey launches in 3 days if you're looking for more games to play

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why change when you can use both at same time? I saw a video of a person using PS VR with Wii U on youtube! So, Switch in docked mode can be used like that.

If i find video's url, i'll edit this comment and show it here.

Found a similar video:

Mario Odyssey launches in 3 days if you're looking for more games to play

This game is equal to 5 or more current triple a games! lol

Last edited by Perfect One,
Reactions: DarthDub

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both the Switch and PSVR and I can tell you a bunch of stuff about both. The PSVR is absolutely mind blowing when you try it. I bought it without trying it first and if I were to have tried it ahead of time I would have plunked down money in no time. It IS the future of video games. It's the most immersive I have ever been with video games and quite an experience.

In long term though I'd say to stay with the Switch, reason being because of all the unnecessary negativity the PSVR is getting from people saying that it's gimmicky that it's going to kill off its lifespan within 2 years tops.

On a side note, sorry for the plug, I swear to god it's not mine, but I just ran into this ebay listing for the PSVR and this is the cheapest I've ever seen for the core set. Someone jump on this,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayS...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Hi-Dro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No matter what system, VR is trash. Heck it'd be a better investments to trade the switch for a low level pc.
yeah you are right and as a matter of fact I do need a new rig so that might be the way to go, But I just think the novelty of VR is pretty cool compared with the switch.

Mario Odyssey, Doom, Skyrim, LA Noire, all in a couple weeks
Meanwhile VR has no real sellers atm. VR is a fetus at this stage

I've played them all except Mario which, I might get before I sell it but unlikely tbh.

Reactions: nero99

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
If you are gonna well the Switch I wouldn’t get the PSVR. Get another console or buy me re games for your PS4. Or save it up for something else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: