Translation Tokyo Xanadu eX+ English Translation Mod

noojy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
thank you so much luffysan , i can buy in shops now without crashing! your awesome, i always wait for your update, thanks a lot

babaros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i guess as far i know there is none crash but i will update in my free time But 97% game is in English
thanks for the great work ..but I got an issue in ch3..corridor of souls dungeon , first time to try to combine elements by crystal menu lead to Game crash. This happened in older patch version too. When I replaced t.text.tbi file from pc ..this issue fixed but the pc tbi causing another issue in saving and progress for example ..saving ch3 as ch5 with different difficulty..causing crash in story progress..

Luffysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks for the great work ..but I got an issue in ch3..corridor of souls dungeon , first time to try to combine elements by crystal menu lead to Game crash. This happened in older patch version too. When I replaced t.text.tbi file from pc ..this issue fixed but the pc tbi causing another issue in saving and progress for example ..saving ch3 as ch5 with different difficulty..causing crash in story progress..
sorry about that crash , someone DM me that Game is working fine to the end thats why i update to Final stage
and for your crash and saving problem try with final update it shall fix it i hope t.text

In my free time i will test the game myself...

Reactions: noojy

babaros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry about that crash , someone DM me that Game is working fine to the end thats why i update to Final stage
and for your crash and saving problem try with final update it shall fix it i hope t.text

In my free time i will test the game myself...
thanks . there no problem about saving and progress in the final patch or even v 1.4 ..but only element combine causing game crash and this happened again today in Nahanoshi Mall during elements trade.
thanks again for your help.

Last edited by babaros,

Luffysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks . there no problem about saving and progress in the final patch or even v 1.4 ..but only element combine causing game crash and this happened again today in Nahanoshi Mall during elements trade.
thanks again for your help.
its fixed sell purchase throw etc in final fix and ch3..corridor of souls dungeon crash too due to notehelp problem
I test the game my self... i got bitter Ending .... so no more crashing

Reactions: wavvydev and noojy

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With the atmosphere fix it works like a charm ! Thank you very much, I'm really getting into this game. Great work

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just want to say thank you again for the patch. I just finished the game and I literally fell in love with it. This is my first Falcom game ever and it sure won't be the last ! This game exhudes charm, the writing is surprisingly good (I definitely wasn't expecting this), gameplay is terrific (so much better than Persona in my opinion) and the music is top notch (I'm listening to my favourite track right now).

Thank you for allowing me to play this gem of a game !

wavvydev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say Luffysan did an amazing job with this translation. Thank you so much for the hard work you've put in to make this happen for us Switch owners.

Reactions: Ligeia

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also want to add a thank you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. Way back whenever I bought this on PC, but in the end just feel like games like this must be played on console and I just couldn't really bring myself to get into it. Now finally I can have it on the Switch instead.

I was tempted to try replacing the PC files over the Switch ones as was in the first translation out but I just really had no idea what would even need to go where. Can't tell you how grateful I am not to have to figure all that out the hard way. (And I never could have done the image recompression...)

There was one minor problem in the archive. Two files, data\scripts\ani\dat\bossƒeƒ“ƒvƒŒ.dat and monƒeƒ“ƒvƒŒ.dat maybe mojibake? I found them impossible to transfer normally via FTP. Manually loading the archive as shift-jis didn't work either though. Are the original files named like that?

EDIT: Went ahead and extracted the game out and checked manually. The corrected filenames are bossテンプレ.dat and monテンプレ.dat respectively.

EDIT2: I got a crash at the blacksmith's with the synthesize menu. Synthesizing any of the options available caused a crash. Reloading the game holding L to disable the mod made it work (albeit in Japanese.) This is super early in the game and a frequently used mechanic so I'm surprised no on else ran into this.

Last edited by Nazosan,
Reactions: Ligeia

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also want to add a thank you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. Way back whenever I bought this on PC, but in the end just feel like games like this must be played on console and I just couldn't really bring myself to get into it. Now finally I can have it on the Switch instead.

I was tempted to try replacing the PC files over the Switch ones as was in the first translation out but I just really had no idea what would even need to go where. Can't tell you how grateful I am not to have to figure all that out the hard way. (And I never could have done the image recompression...)

There was one minor problem in the archive. Two files, data\scripts\ani\dat\bossƒeƒ“ƒvƒŒ.dat and monƒeƒ“ƒvƒŒ.dat maybe mojibake? I found them impossible to transfer normally via FTP. Manually loading the archive as shift-jis didn't work either though. Are the original files named like that?

EDIT: Went ahead and extracted the game out and checked manually. The corrected filenames are bossテンプレ.dat and monテンプレ.dat respectively.

EDIT2: I got a crash at the blacksmith's with the synthesize menu. Synthesizing any of the options available caused a crash. Reloading the game holding L to disable the mod made it work (albeit in Japanese.) This is super early in the game and a frequently used mechanic so I'm surprised no on else ran into this.
Yep same here, went to follow the quest and then synthesise an item, as soon as I select any item to combine freeze.

Reactions: wavvydev

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am only a story fan not side quest and others things but i will fix these issues When i got time, I am so much busy right now
I appreciate that, this isn't side stuff really, the blacksmith is kinda required to upgrade your stuff. No rush but yeh if you have a look and see what's happening, it's early game.

Reactions: wavvydev

wavvydev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate that, this isn't side stuff really, the blacksmith is kinda required tho upgrade your stuff. No rush but yeh if you have a look and see what's happening, it's early game.
This is true, it's definitely not side quest related at all. Hopefully Luffy will find time to fix it because other than that I think it would be pretty much set

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the main quest makes you do it just to continue it. I got past it via overriding and completing that part in Japanese, but it's going to be hard playing the game with that part having to be in Japanese, so I sort of have put it aside for now.

Howchie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't played this game before (I own it on PS4 but interested in playing on switch instead). Is the blacksmith bug a big deal? It's very odd some people have "finished" the game and others have a seemingly gamebreaking bug early on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto