Translation Tokyo Xanadu eX+ English Translation Mod

Luffysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Official English release announced for July 2024.
https://nintendoeverything.com/tokyo-xanadu-ex-announced-for-english-release-on-switch-in-the-west/

This Project is Abandoned

Hi Guys This is my first try for translation ... Game is working fine. (I tested game myslef and got bitter end :P)
this is an official English translation contents from the PC & PS4 version

---- Copy the atmosphere folder in root of your SD card and also atmosphere fix.zip too (overwrite all) .

Game :Tokyo Xanadu eX+ [010080C01AA22000]

final update:
--- translated dlc & others minor fixing and translated .DDS files

update 1.4
-- translated first intro Text

update 1.3
-- fix shops can purchase (stupid %s and %d)
-- translated Battles and Menu

update 1.2
-- All DDS Phyre translated
--- Movies translated

update 1.1:-
-fix font
-fix All text in Options Menu

Downloads Tokyo Xanadu eX+ English Mod NS (Final).rar

Attachments

• atmosphere fix.rar
    338.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by Luffysan,

Luffysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you finish whole game with this mod?

Falcom games can be very tricky to mod. Don't expect that if first chapter is finishable that whole game is.
hehehe am not a expert in mod and so i didn't played this game on switch... just tested after free time in school when game telling i stopped

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Some screenshots in English with this mod:
eng1 (11).jpgeng1 (12).jpgeng1 (1).jpgeng1 (2).jpgeng1 (3).jpgeng1 (4).jpgeng1 (5).jpgeng1 (6).jpgeng1 (8).jpgeng1 (9).jpgeng1 (10).jpgeng1 (13).jpgeng1 (14).jpgeng1 (15).jpgeng1 (16).jpgeng1 (17).jpgeng1 (18).jpg
It runs well with the v65536 (1.0.1) game version, BUT one need to test it further to the very end of the game for a proper stability check without crashes or smth.

Last edited by mathew77,

PrincessLisette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hehehe am not a expert in mod and so i didn't played this game on switch... just tested after free time in school when game telling i stopped

with all due respect (especially given you TL'd this game in your free time), you should have played the whole game to completion first before posting this mod, just to make sure it works. now people doubt whether this patch works because you've not tested it properly.

Luffysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
with all due respect (especially given you TL'd this game in your free time), you should have played the whole game to completion first before posting this mod, just to make sure it works. now people doubt whether this patch works because you've not tested it properly.
Yes , You are right Sir, First I though of testing the game but due to my office work I did not accomplish this task. am still busy with my office work sorry but am pretty sure game story is working fine i got 1 hour free and I Rip ps4 contents but its still Untested

Reactions: noojy

kiokoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
maybe someone can help me understand why it's not working for me.
Attached image show as far as i can go, selecting any destination lead to a crash
marica, Atmosphère 1.5.4, firmware 16.0.3
the copy of the game i have is the one released by Luffysan.
maybe there is some settings to adjust on Atmosphere? it's the first time i try to mod a game
Thanks

ignore everything, i was able to go on after deleting the entire contents folder and put inside only this mods

Attachments

• 2023080609355700-2F89044A7857972998E7CFC99A954ED3.jpg
    2023080609355700-2F89044A7857972998E7CFC99A954ED3.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by kiokoman,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
maybe someone can help me understand why it's not working for me.
Attached image show as far as i can go, selecting any destination lead to a crash
marica, Atmosphère 1.5.4, firmware 16.0.3
the copy of the game i have is the one released by Luffysan.
maybe there is some settings to adjust on Atmosphere? it's the first time i try to mod a game
Thanks
This mod was not tested if it's possible to finish game with it. So it may not be an issue from your side just mod sucks.

Reactions: mathew77

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember a while back, the PS Vita translation had issues with shops, and cutscenes bugging/crashing. The modder played the game till the end and eventually fixed the issues, If this is anything like that you may encounter the same issues.

Here is the thread, the tools linked might still be useful? idk
(Working) Tokyo Xanadu JP w/ English Assets - GBAtemp.net

Reactions: mathew77

kiokoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's exactly that, when i go to buy something from any shop it crash, i can't buy anything
maybe @Vampirex can help with that ? :)
Post automatically merged:

well.. idk what i have done but i found the release of @Vampirex (v01.04) and replaced with an hex editor #1CPurchase / #1CSell from the t_text.tbl of @Vampirex to the t_text.tbl of @Luffysan
i can purchase now
:unsure:

Last edited by kiokoman,
Reactions: Kazesama

Luffysan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's exactly that, when i go to buy something from any shop it crash, i can't buy anything
maybe @Vampirex can help with that ? :)
Post automatically merged:

well.. idk what i have done but i found the release of @Vampirex (v01.04) and replaced with an hex editor #1CPurchase / #1CSell from the t_text.tbl of @Vampirex to the t_text.tbl of @Luffysan
i can purchase now
:unsure:
thanks is there any crash too ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?