What do you carry on your case?

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A different type of thread. While usually I ask for help here, I want to ask what do you carry on your case.

• First of all, I have this case I bought from Temu:

1701495221408.png

It's pretty nice since it looks like a Sheikah Slate, and has a lot of space for accessories.
It was like, $10 USD or something on Temu.

• Then I have some straps:

1701495569911.png

I usually don't play coop, but anyway I carry these if I have to play with my nephew or some friend.
These I bought used along with my joycons. My joycons have metal latches and hall effect Gulikit sticks to avoid drifting.

• I also carry an RCMloader that I also bought from Temu:

1701495719222.png

I got this for about $10 USD with free shipping. I don't use the jig since I use autoRCM on Hekate.
It's pretty neat since the only OTG adapter I have doesn't connect properly on my phone, and this is pretty fast tbf.

• I got this pretty recently, an allmiibo:

1701495918666.png

I bought it from AliExpress for about $8 USD. Although I got it for my Wii U since I don't use Aroma yet, I also use it with my 3DS and my Switch although I have wumiibo and emuiibo. It's pretty neat and I would like to thank @impeeza for everything he has done on the pixl.js project and helping people on the Discord server.

I also carry:
  • A microUSB cable for the RCMloader
  • A pair of cable backup headphones
  • An USB C cable to USB A
  • A charging brick
  • A OTG USB A to USB C adapter
Yes. I carry these all the time, and tbh it's not cumbersome at all, since the case has a good amount of space on the inside to fit all these things.

What do you carry on your case? I would like to hear from you to know if I am missing something. Also, if you have some question about any of the devices or buying on Temu or AliExpress to Mexico, I'm here to answer them.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Presumably, you mean in, not on, right?
I have 1 set of straps, 2 sets of silicone grips (makes the joycons more comfortable to hold in separate L+R mode or in handheld mode), a Skull&Co JumpGate dock, a MicroSD reader, a 3D printed holder that holds 33 games, and the Skull&Co GripCase. All in the Skull&Co carrying case that is designed to fit the GripCase.

A different type of thread. While usually I ask for help here, I want to ask what do you carry on your case.

• First of all, I have this case I bought from Temu:

View attachment 406891
It's pretty nice since it looks like a Sheikah Slate, and has a lot of space for accessories.
It was like, $10 USD or something on Temu.

• Then I have some straps:

View attachment 406892

I usually don't play coop, but anyway I carry these if I have to play with my nephew or some friend.
These I bought used along with my joycons. My joycons have metal latches and hall effect Gulikit sticks to avoid drifting.

• I also carry an RCMloader that I also bought from Temu:

View attachment 406895
I got this for about $10 USD with free shipping. I don't use the jig since I use autoRCM on Hekate.
It's pretty neat since the only OTG adapter I have doesn't connect properly on my phone, and this is pretty fast tbf.

• I got this pretty recently, an allmiibo:

View attachment 406897
I bought it from AliExpress for about $8 USD. Although I got it for my Wii U since I don't use Aroma yet, I also use it with my 3DS and my Switch although I have wumiibo and emuiibo. It's pretty neat and I would like to thank @impeeza for everything he has done on the pixl.js project and helping people on the Discord server.

I also carry:
  • A microUSB cable for the RCMloader
  • A pair of cable backup headphones
  • An USB C cable to USB A
  • A charging brick
  • A OTG USB A to USB C adapter
Yes. I carry these all the time, and tbh it's not cumbersome at all, since the case has a good amount of space on the inside to fit all these things.

What do you carry on your case? I would like to hear from you to know if I am missing something. Also, if you have some question about any of the devices or buying on Temu or AliExpress to Mexico, I'm here to answer them.
Temu has a clone of the official Sheikah Slate pouch? I paid $100 for the BotW special edition to get that.
Shame it doesn't hold much, I stopped using it eventually.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
  • Haha

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A charge cable, thats it. I have a 1TB sd card so no carts needed. And my reboot_to_payload.bin is a copy of Hekate.bin, so no jig and payload pusher needed.

• Love

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A charge cable, thats it. I have a 1TB sd card so no carts needed. And my reboot_to_payload.bin is a copy of Hekate.bin, so no jig and payload pusher needed.
I usually test homebrew and stuff, and if my console crashes is a hassle to push the payload from my phone or my laptop. That's why I use it.

Temu has a clone of the official Sheikah Slate pouch? I paid $100 for the BotW special edition to get that.
Shame it doesn't hold much, I stopped using it eventually.
Is on Amazon Canada also. I've seen the clone on AliExpress and Mercadolibre also, but it usually runs out, and since I didn't have a Switch when BotW launched, I opted to get it on Temu.
And yeah, it was "in" not "on". Sorry.

Last edited by E1ite007,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually test homebrew and stuff, and if my console crashes is a hassle to push the payload from my phone or my laptop. That's why I use it.
Same with me, but If you use this method, it will crash and reboot back to the main Hekate screen, then you can load OFW/CFW from there. No jig/pusher needed ever. I have not used my jig/pusher in over a year. Just rename Hekate.bin to reboot_to_payload.bin, and copy to sd card location, "overwrite" when asked.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Same with me, but If you use this method, it will crash and reboot back to the main Hekate screen, then you can load OFW/CFW from there. No jig/pusher needed ever. I have not used my jig/pusher in over a year. Just rename Hekate.bin to reboot_to_payload.bin, and copy to sd card location, "overwrite" when asked.
I have reboot_to_payload.bin, but for some reason I've never got it to work like that.
Gonna check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto