Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always smile when I see people who get a thrill from being able to finally dust off a portmanteau that they liked, and to be able use it in a sentence.

Reactions: fadeyt

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do peeps slag this guy off for what he is doing! Come on guys its for a fantastic cause!!! Who cares the fact he has opened other threads about this I would imagine its irrelevant considering he is giving it away to 3 lucky members and that the game is extremely rare at the moment. It just goes to show what society is coming to with these comments you all should be ashamed :(

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I'll throw my hat in the ring; I usually help out at max console under the same username. I also have a hard mod and almost every nand version so I would be able to test old versions as well as new versions to see if it is blocked before people update :-D

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I could participate in this, but I'm in the UK. I still did something nice regardless, I bought a friend the dark souls 2 DLC because he was going through some hard financial times and I figured, I hope this can distract him a little and keep his mind off of his current financial situation. I don't have enough money to get one in the UK either since they're roughly £50+ since my only income is job seeker's allowance haha.

Let us all just do something nice anyway and maybe nominate somebody :D

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no thanks I have five already (not hoarding, had to test all regions + eshop)
Would you accept them to give out to your Twitter followers, if we can't decide whom to give them to here?

If you will, send me a PM. And please don't mention my name anywhere. Since I am just doing this to humblebrag, it would be better if nothing about this is associated with me at all.

NNV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really think you should stick to your guns, select 3 guys who you legit think they deserve or want a copy the most, and go for it. If anything else, just make a list of people, give them random numbers, and use a number generator.

The fact that you're giving these away for free is already amazing. You could be asking for a refund just so you don't lose money but you're just giving them away. That's a pretty cool thing to do in my books.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
no thanks I have five already (not hoarding, had to test all regions + eshop)

you should have brought more....

so you can cause chaos and see nerds fight like ninjas sumo wrestler for the honour of they 3DS.

Oh wait...

cubic ninja is like $100+ on ebay

Vive la révolution!

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
I am a Tibetan, i recently when back to my birth place at the certain region of Himalayas to scatter ashes of certain someone, unknown to me, the area is under a bloody civil way. so i joined the resistance to oppose the brutal dictator. long story short i brought peace back to the region.

but seriously i am surprise the exploit is so popular that cause the game to be sold out worldwide-ih. i thought atmost one or two hundred people be paying attention to this

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just do a charity raffle i think....i wouldn't be able to pick anyone really....then everyone gets a chance who enters and the money goes to a good cause :)....might give homebrew a good reputation for once too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo