Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammikins_th3_kitt3n

♾️Neurodivergent🏳️‍⚧️trans🍼crinklefur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i know i am just a newcomer and i don't know a lot about un-semi-bricking vwii but i would really like this game as a friend of mine has fasd and he wants me to somehow get him this game. i am really hoping for a response but for now peace-out
-nick cullihall

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't care what you think and I certainly never wanted a copy of his games, cuz you know, Europe n shit :D but I know someone who was inspired by this idea and who BOUGHT, DUMPED and released alot of themes recently, so however this turns out, I want this goddamn Idea to be remembered as the moment, where [SomeRandomTEMPer]`s Big EU Theme Pack was born! and hell I got some inside info, that the pack will grow to an insane size tomorrow!

Buck_7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ran a random number generator three times to determine which users will receive Cubic Ninja, since I didn't have the foresight of organizing this better.
Please PM me so I can send you your game.​
I learned a lot from this experience.​
So the_randomizer was chosen through the random number generator...that's a random coincidence :P
any how good for you, guys. I'll just have to get it the hard way...which will be difficult since I haven't had the time to buy any games for months...
Hopefully I'll get a chance soon enough

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the_randomizer was chosen through the random number generator...that's a random coincidence :P
any how good for you, guys. I'll just have to get it the hard way...which will be difficult since I haven't had the time to buy any games for months...
Hopefully I'll get a chance soon enough

Well, that was a pleasant surprise, actually :P

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care what you think and I certainly never wanted a copy of his games, cuz you know, Europe n shit :D but I know someone who was inspired by this idea and who BOUGHT, DUMPED and released alot of themes recently, so however this turns out, I want this goddamn Idea to be remembered as the moment, where [SomeRandomTEMPer]`s Big EU Theme Pack was born! and hell I got some inside info, that the pack will grow to an insane size tomorrow!
That makes this all worth it. If even one person went out and did something nice without reward, it was a complete success.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That makes this all worth it. If even one person went out and did something nice without reward, it was a complete success.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff wait for tomorrow then there will be something awesome and everyone with a EUR GW/MT will love it and you know what? noone ever gave a goddamn shit except your old topic (not this one) orriginaly gave birth to it! (so far the Pack had like 16 Themes? hahaha, enjoy the new one)

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff wait for tomorrow then there will be something awesome and everyone with a EUR GW/MT will love it and you know what? noone ever gave a goddamn shit except your old topic (not this one) orriginaly gave birth to it! (so far the Pack had like 16 Themes? hahaha, enjoy the new one)

Someone is giving away gateways?

cdoty

Trophies
Website
www.rastersoft.net
XP
Country
United States
no i am not going to invent a lie in order to lick your balls, if you want to be awesome yourself then you don't have to act like a hero. positive karma isn't positive when you brag about it.

TL;DR : if you want to do good then stfu and do it.

I think your circular logic just ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. That's the only way I can explain why my brain hurts after reading that.

jacobas92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's this for awesome?

I called up GameStop customer support and complained for almost 40 minutes calling them out on their price gouging raising the games price from $5 to $39.99 after I already claimed a copy and wanted it shipped when it was $5. They ended up giving me 2 $25 coupons off anything in the store. I asked them to ship a copy all the way from the other side of West Virginia just to make them waste a few dollars on shipping. In the end, I used the coupons on Steam wallet cards.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just mailed all three games out to the winners.

[USER]NNV[/USER], [USER]the_randomizer[/USER] and [USER]Drak0rex[/USER], please check your Inbox for your tracking numbers. All three of you should receive your games by Wednesday of this week.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I gave food to a homeless man but granted I was already full so that's why he got it, and other than that, he almost got the whole package (3 out of 4 cheese rolls).

I try to be kind to people whenever I can and want but don't expect any reward other than being respectful and nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.