Hacking WAD Manager v1.3 by Waninkoko

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
You might want to re-throw together that.
I updated my build with (hopefully) fixed SDHC support.

So is the sdhc support actually written in? Or is it included in the libogc. If it is handled by libogc, then what date of libogc are you using?

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
For SDHC, you only have to 'make clean' and 'make' it again.

Of course, you'll need to compile the git libogc.
git://hackmii.com/home/ogcgit/libogc (git clone git://hackmii.com/home/ogcgit/libogc)

exactly the info i was looking for.
thanks.

..::MaxWell::..

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could someone make this into a channel please?
Thanks in advance!
biggrin.gif

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
Perseid said:
Does this new version overcome the new 3.3 protection or not?

Highly unlikely as I am sure that would have been one of the new "features" outlined in this release and not a word about it. If you did upgrade you could test it and see if it works, but I would venture to say that it will not work on the latest 3.3 update. Otherwise I am sure someone will test and report their results.

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I've been reading it does indeed NOT circumvent the new protection. I find this strange. The HBC installer now works. The HBC is a WAD. What's the difference?

felix123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Perseid said:
From what I've been reading it does indeed NOT circumvent the new protection. I find this strange. The HBC installer now works. The HBC is a WAD. What's the difference?
Because the HBCb9 installer uses a new special method and Team Twiizer is keeping it secret.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If WADs are not installing properly with this version, do I need Custom IOS36 rev 06 or another cISO? Or would my problem be something else?

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the only new thing SDHC support? Under the light of the new update I think a version where you can select which IOS it uses to install would be a good thing.
Some poeple used the system menu downgrader and thought that would bring alll their IOS-versions back to normal. Now they have only IOS30 with the signing bug. And some people could get a holde of IOS16, which still has the signing bug in it. But all of these people can't use the wad-manager with these IOS-versions....

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i've got the new firmware, WAD Manager 1.3 and the new Homebrew channel, and i'm getting errors when I go and try to load WADs. They show up, but they won't load onto the Wii, i'm just getting a -2011 error.

Am I kind of screwed till they work it out? Or is there a way I can get around this? Can I use a downgrader? I haven't done any homebrewing till AFTER the update. Info either way will help!

Thank you!

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the Homebrew Channel beta 9 from their website instead of doing the internet update and WADs now install fine with WAD Manager 1.3. I don't know why, but that worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit