Hacking (vWii) - Tri-Core Linux

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make multiple backups if you need to :P

Well like I told you over facebook, this thing is going straight to torrent so other people can download it right away. Of course I won't be able to post the link here, but I'll get it up on a file host ASAP. As for ps3hax, nobody bother looking for the torrent link their, apparently they don't like the fact that I joined Wii U Hax and they deleted all my threads and gave me the banhammer, oh well.....

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well like I told you over facebook, this thing is going straight to torrent so other people can download it right away. Of course I won't be able to post the link here, but I'll get it up on a file host ASAP. As for ps3hax, nobody bother looking for the torrent link their, apparently they don't like the fact that I joined Wii U Hax and they deleted all my threads and gave me the banhammer, oh well.....

PS3Hax is weird lol, don't let them bully you around lol. The mods on there are just power hungry XD :P

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just upload straight to sendspace or mediafire :) even 4shared does the job.

I would but I have to be up early for work tommorow and I need to finish backing this up, then make the quick video and a formal announcement about this on Wii U Hax :)

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What? You haven't been banned there and have never received so much as an infraction. I don't think anybody cares where you're a member of or is even aware of your memberships elsewhere. No threads were deleted either.

Here's a link to your non-banned account...
http://www.ps3hax.net/member.php?u=371585

Here's a link to your thread...
http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=76434&highlight=wii u trinux

Not sure why you would say something like this, that isn't true and is totally unrelated to the thread, except for the thread linking and being about this thread.

TeamScriptKiddies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? You haven't been banned there and have never received so much as an infraction. I don't think anybody cares where you're a member of or is even aware of your memberships elsewhere. No threads were deleted either.

Here's a link to your non-banned account...
http://www.ps3hax.net/member.php?u=371585

Here's a link to your thread...
http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=76434&highlight=wii u trinux

Not sure why you would say something like this, that isn't true and is totally unrelated to the thread, except for the thread linking and being about this thread.

I apologize for the mix up, but I haven't been able to log into my account for a while now and I've been able to find the Trinux thread either. Well as long as there are no hard feelings, I guess we can pretend this never happened. I look into getting my password reset or whatever at another time. Again sorry about the mix up....

Reactions: Bobbybangin

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps you didn't copy and paste the entire magnet link? Its definitely valid and I'm seeding now. I've been seeding since about 2:30am or so (US EST)

Well, it won't let me seed it now....damn...bad timing, just woke up. This is why I hate torrents, the peer has to be active/online for others to get it, but since you're at work or whatever, now I can't get it....ugh...

Unless someone has a different link for me to use, I can't get it now....just great.

Ninja_Carver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate to burst the bubble here. But the values you're showing in 'top' have nothing to do with the actual cores. As you probably guessed. They are displaying different parameters for the ACTIVE cores.

cat /proc/cpuinfo ..... how many CPU's does it see... If all three cores are there you will see CPU 0, CPU 1, CPU 2.

As I think we've discussed before, SMP will not be available in Trinux without some serious kernel hacks. And that is my own 2 cents.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate to burst the bubble here. But the values you're showing in 'top' have nothing to do with the actual cores. As you probably guessed. They are displaying different parameters for the ACTIVE cores.

cat /proc/cpuinfo ..... how many CPU's does it see... If all three cores are there you will see CPU 0, CPU 1, CPU 2.

As I think we've discussed before, SMP will not be available in Trinux without some serious kernel hacks. And that is my own 2 cents.

Which is what other developers are working on, a kernel exploit, in case you have or haven't been following the scene lately, I dunno. He aware of that, and once we do get kernel access, which is going to be not too far off, then yes, it'll happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0