Homebrew Videos on Moonshell with BatchDPG Guide

element73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the batchdpg thats hosted on the first post an official release?? it is v1.3 beta 5, but I have seen 1.55 and others that are said to be unofficial. I also saw a final release which was 1.0. I'm just curious ...

element73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regarding multiple tracks with mkv: setting the audio language by typing eng does not help at all. once i let batchdpg encode it, the first track is encoded, and i wanted the 2nd audio track which is eng.

I request a fast encode guide with decent video quality (its a small screen, come on now) batchdpg is the longest conversion program for video > dpg. I don't know why, someone care to explain? I've used at least 4 conversion programs that have dpg output

stonypebbles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i use batch dpg. and it works great. well until now it stopped working can sumone help me? i browse my files and click add then run... ten seconds later it says not responding... any one no the prob? thnx if u can help me

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think you may need to rewrite your guide, Moonshell 2.0 doesn't want to play old dpg files anymore.
You have to re-convert them with the new dpgenc, which has a handy youtube grab function.

Seriously the new DPG player is a lot better.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Liselotte said:
Xilisoft DPG converter is a new converter to convert video file to dpg format, which also support converting to MS 2. too.

very good program. i tried it

http://www.xilisoft.com/dpg-converter.html
Will give it a try.

I use BatchDPG to convert my videos atm, and the quality is better in Moonshell 2.X compared to 1.71. This also means that the videos work in both 1.71 and 2.X

Liselotte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup. i bought it for $20, worth the money. i have convert tons of video and the quality was great.

also no need to install additional codec. one installer, on program to convert to dpg.

AsdfAsdf01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geokilla said:
I use BatchDPG to convert my videos atm, and the quality is better in Moonshell 2.X compared to 1.71. This also means that the videos work in both 1.71 and 2.X

Can you post your settings for batchdpg?

I had a set that was 24 FPS at a good bit rate that worked perfect...
but I reinstalled my computer and now when I convert a video and play it Moonshell (both versions) just crashes..

Master_SL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be all right if I use this guide on a forum I am an admin on?
A growing number of users have fashcarts and moonshell.

Teelow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i used SUPER to convert a simple HEROES episode it was very weird the color was at little bit gray'er and the you could see a whole a lot of pixel squares~ What are the right settings for the SUPER converter?

l_q_long

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Any could help me with this? I have the lastest moonshl 2 on my 1Gb micro sd and 4 Gb micro sdhc,but when playing back dpg file and it will jam for like half a second and continue to play on my 4Gb one,but its smoothly play on my 1Gb card. Im using a edge card. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel