Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When booting my DSTWO with "dstwoupdate.dat", also tried renaming the file as "ds2update.dat" placed on the root of the micro sd card there is no prompt to update the firmware. I have tried using my DSi that is on 1.4.3U and my 3DS which was on the latest firmware BEFORE this newest update with Miiverse.

Any help here?

Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to update to the firmware that is compatible with the newest 3DS firmware and I have downloaded the latest DSTWO files. Is there something I am missing?

Exaltys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I updated those files from the latest .zips too thinking that might been the problem. Should I format the card again and to a fresh copy of everything THEN try the firmware update?

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I updated those files from the latest .zips too thinking that might been the problem. Should I format the card again and to a fresh copy of everything THEN try the firmware update?
Try this,if you got a ds or ds lite.
How to use:
copy the dstwoupdate.dat file to the root of microsd card, then upgrade it.
We suggest you to upgrade it on a DS console or never upgraded console.

Mikesahhh

Mikes
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using bagplug? because if you are that could be the reason you are not seeing update prompts
but you can easily
keep your old DSTwo.nds (the non-BAGPlug one), then run that in BAGPlug to open the plugin menu. then the update will prompt up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo