Homebrew Update 11.0 and Homebrew

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alrighty. is it not supposed to work on sys11.0 or something. cuz ive gotten it working on multiple 3ds's
afaik it still hasn't been fixed to properly support 11.0. That was the last thing I've heard about it. I did also hear that it was fixed, but had no way to actual install via QR due to Ninty breaking it causing it to work but only as secondary. So if it works for you on other 3ds consoles without CFW it could mean your CFW allowed Ninjhax to update to this fixed payload that non-CFW users can't get to. But that is all just me speculating, so No One Quote Me On Thattm

Yuraklian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can smbody say how to download CFW without flashcard on N3ds 11.0E. And show files. Because I cant search information about this.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can smbody say how to download CFW without flashcard on N3ds 11.0E. And show files. Because I cant search information about this.
You cannot get CFW or downgrade on 11.0. You would either need to do the DSiWare Downgrade (which requires a 3DS with custom firmware) or get a hardmod.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

Yuraklian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Say Please can i download CIA with FBI(nasa?) with homebrew on New3ds 11.0? Because i tried and it doesnt work. Or I tried with Ciangel and i cant download tickets. I can download only CIA , tickets no. Say me Please what me Do.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Say Please can i download CIA with FBI(nasa?) with homebrew on New3ds 11.0? Because i tried and it doesnt work. Or I tried with Ciangel and i cant download tickets. I can download only CIA , tickets no. Say me Please what me Do.
You can't on 11.0 OFW (for now?). You have to use a custom firmware (downgrade to 9.2 to have access to the arm9, needed for cfw).

Last edited by RealityNinja,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorru i cant Play cia games and make tickets?
To install tickets, you need arm9 access, to have the permission to write to the NAND... and to bypass the signature check of the ticket and the cia (if it's not yours).
With only an arm11 kernel access, you can install signed "legit cia", because the signature is universal for all 3ds.

edit: the eShop permit you to install tickets and play cia... even on 11.0!

Yuraklian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
To install tickets, you need arm9 access, to have the permission to write to the NAND... and to bypass the signature check of the ticket and the cia (if it's not yours).
With only an arm11 kernel access, you can install signed "legit cia", because the signature is universal for all 3ds.
Sorru but i dont undestend what you mean. Because i am newbie. Say me so i can install arm11?

Last edited by Yuraklian,

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorru but i dont undestend what you mean. Because i am newbie. Say me so i can install arm11?
You can't on 11.0, because there is not an arm11 kernel exploit (svchax, also called memchunkhax2.1 doesn't work). So, for now, you can't do nothing on 11.0. So, you have to downgrade to 9.2, or wait for a hypothetical arm9 exploit on 11.0 (for now). If you only want to pirate games, buy a sky 3ds+ instead.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter