Gaming Twilight Princess HD - Details about the Packaging of the Western Releases (EU/US)

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,583
  • Replies 8
  • Likes 2
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
So hello, I have thought of making a thread in which bits of information might be interesting to some out there.

To start off, we have the European release. The European release will include the original Japanese-GameCube cover as the primary cover, while the new design may be featured as a reversible cover or not at all (UK retailer Base does have it though). Now, to the covers:

2GjsxPc.jpg
QGzNl5g.jpg
OJLDGCm.jpg

The Special Edition bundle features a standard copy of Twilight Princess HD, the Wolf Link amiibo and Soundtrack CD.

0XX37ix.png

yHpQXsw.png

Next up, the artwork of the Soundtrack CD from my knowledge right now isn't available in a bigger resolution than this which I chopped off the image above.

u7YA69X.png

Click Here for an upscaled image of the Soundtrack artwork.

Moving on to the American release, the American Special Edition bundle is said to include the Soundtrack CD but it's some kind of an early bonus while the later packages may not feature it whilst the Europeans all come with one (until they stop printing it).

zLlXtmZ.jpg

The American cover is solely the newly design while the original GameCube cover is nowhere to be seen, however, it may be featured as a reversible cover but it has not been stated as such.

m6E8Bj3.jpg

But for the sake of what-it-could-and-should-be here it is with the ESRB rating logo:

OL3T6pS.jpg

That's it, everyone. ;)

Last edited by ,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
great amiibo shit is in zelda now and you need it to get the new dunegon... :glare:
Well, there was also Hyrule Warriors which is technically a Zelda game that used amiibos so it's not the first one. I say technically because it pains me that Hyrule Warriors is even considered a Zelda game but I digress, I can't really deny it.

Hyrule Warriors is much of a Zelda game as are the Zelda CDi games. :I

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, there was also Hyrule Warriors which is technically a Zelda game that used amiibos so it's not the first one. I say technically because it pains me that Hyrule Warriors is even considered a Zelda game but I digress, I can't really deny it.

Hyrule Warriors is much of a Zelda game as are the Zelda CDi games. :I
It is a Zelda game but there's a difference between canon and non canon.

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My question is... will the US Collector Edition include the disk? I heard only JPN and EU will have it

Edit: NVM... I see the US box doesn't have the CD :sad:
Edit 2: Read the OP and saw the info xD

Last edited by MichMaster,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
My question is... will the US Collector Edition include the disk? I heard only JPN and EU will have it

Edit: NVM... I see the US box doesn't have the CD :sad:
Edit 2: Read the OP and saw the info xD
Early prints are said to include the Soundtrack CD and if not then you may have to end up importing or buying from someone else. If I'd get an additional copy I would list it on eBay at the lowest price and then let the bidders decide what they'd want to pay for it (I usually ship to US too).

Reactions: MichMaster

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Early prints are said to include the Soundtrack CD and if not then you may have to end up importing or buying from someone else. If I'd get an additional copy I would list it on eBay at the lowest price and then let the bidders decide what they'd want to pay for it (I usually ship to US too).

I do hope it gets included, people nowadays just want to rip fans off with their prices. Good thing you make an auction, wish everyone else did the same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello