Not open for further replies.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
SkyBladeCloud said:
QUOTE said:
SkyBladeCloud is also a member of the patchers so maybe he knows something.

Indeed, have a look at my last blog entry for the lastets news
happy.gif

http://skybladecloud.wordpress.com/

The file hosted is 177MBs, is that the rom?
unsure.gif

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i downloaded it, extracted it and put into onto my card.. hope it works

EDIT: DOH! i get: load rom errcode=-4 i'm using dsTT btw so i suppose i can't load it with my card... ;_;

Truthkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jump_0 said:
So i downloaded it, extracted it and put into onto my card.. hope it works

EDIT: DOH! i get: load rom errcode=-4 i'm using dsTT btw so i suppose i can't load it with my card... ;_;

Use the patch to make it work on your flashcard. If I recall properly there was one in the other thread...

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT (used some wrong terminology):

sorry, but i've been searching for the patch to solve the load error since you made your post. I haven't found the patch for dsTT you directed me to look for. It is my first time on this site but it dosn't seem to hard to navigate, nonetheless i can't seem to find the patch.

i did however come upon this:

From: http://gbatemp.net/t258591-ds-5172-kingdom...pan?&st=105

stylow258 @ Oct 6 2010, 08:34 PM
If you want the DSTT fix you'll have to wait for someone to upload it.

so i suppose i'll have to wait.
How's everyone else doing with the download? I would suspect someone else has tried this game out by now, as i see many members veiwing this board.

Taboo'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So im using the translated rom and when i try the Configuration option on the menu, the game freezes.

Is anybody else getting this? Im using an Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7.1 if it helps.

Taboo'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
bluelaserman said:
I downloaded it, and my Anti-Virus claimed it to be a Virus and deleted it....
blink.gif
Well, my computer had no problems with it. It downloaded just fine.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Taboo'd said:
So im using the translated rom and when i try the Configuration option on the menu, the game freezes.

Is anybody else getting this? Im using an Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7.1 if it helps.

I already told this to Keytotruth via YT.. I get the same bug.. (lawl offtopic and yet on topic)

I have an Original R4 with WoodR4v1.14..
Other than the config thing this thing works like a charm ^^

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
bluelaserman said:
Could it possibly be hosted as a PATCH file or in a folder, instead of an .exe file?

Quote from YT: ''Not really a patch. I uploaded the actual ROM because it's impossible to patch it. I've been all the day trying to find a way to do it, but no use, so you'll have to download the whole ROM.''

So that's a no go :S

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably not IMPOSSIBLE to patch, considering there's an anti-piracy one. The method is probably just very difficult to discern. Not like it's really an issue, because the translation works fine other than the configuration screen freezing. Not like I was going to use that when it wasn't partially translated anyway.

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jump_0 said:
EDIT (used some wrong terminology):

sorry, but i've been searching for the patch to solve the load error since you made your post. I haven't found the patch for dsTT you directed me to look for. It is my first time on this site but it dosn't seem to hard to navigate, nonetheless i can't seem to find the patch.

i did however come upon this:

From: http://gbatemp.net/t258591-ds-5172-kingdom...pan?&st=105

stylow258 @ Oct 6 2010, 08:34 PM
If you want the DSTT fix you'll have to wait for someone to upload it.

so i suppose i'll have to wait.
How's everyone else doing with the download? I would suspect someone else has tried this game out by now, as i see many members veiwing this board.

have you tried changing the game id of your extinfo and infolib ?

Truthkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hero_Of_Fate said:
It's probably not IMPOSSIBLE to patch, considering there's an anti-piracy one. The method is probably just very difficult to discern. Not like it's really an issue, because the translation works fine other than the configuration screen freezing. Not like I was going to use that when it wasn't partially translated anyway.

Of course, it's not 100% impossible, but the actual method would require me to make a program and add in dslazy's libraries and some things I don't know how to do. Also, the anti-piracy patch only fixes a few digits at the beginning of the ROM while my patch changes the size because extra text has been added. If I made the patch, it would have been a 233Mb patch, wich is basically the whole ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...