Hacking Rom NDS without encrypted text

Alvianooooooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi guys, i'm new on translate game. Can you guys tell me what's game NDS without encrypted text? So I can translate it in Hex Editor Android. Please, right now I translate Dragon Quest V.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This question is so unclear that I'm not sure you know what you're doing.

I doubt any DS game uses deliberately encrypted text. Many games will probably use their own encoding instead of standard Shift-JIS or ASCII or Unicode. And many games will also use compression, which isn't really the same thing as encryption – but if you don't know the specifics of the compression algorithm, then it might as well be.

As for Dragon Quest V, I'm sure someone has tried to translate it by now and has released some sort of tools.

In any case if you are serious about doing translation, especially if it's stuff that no one's translated before, you probably shouldn't be using Android.

Alvianooooooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This question is so unclear that I'm not sure you know what you're doing.

I doubt any DS game uses deliberately encrypted text. Many games will probably use their own encoding instead of standard Shift-JIS or ASCII or Unicode. And many games will also use compression, which isn't really the same thing as encryption – but if you don't know the specifics of the compression algorithm, then it might as well be.

As for Dragon Quest V, I'm sure someone has tried to translate it by now and has released some sort of tools.

In any case if you are serious about doing translation, especially if it's stuff that no one's translated before, you probably shouldn't be using Android
Yeah I know, I can use this Android. But just found game with not encrypt and compression, just like Inazuma and Dragon Quest V. And I hope you guys can tell me some game without encrypted and comprised

And I don't care if someone translate DQV cause, I just want to help who can speak English. I know my English bad too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?