Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
WTH?!!? I decided to open up some other text files and one of them contained a list of profanity words
ohmy.gif

I wasn't expecting that
blink.gif

That's kind of epic. Square-Enix is trolling people who check out the data, it seems.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
Spenstar said:
WTH?!!? I decided to open up some other text files and one of them contained a list of profanity words
ohmy.gif

I wasn't expecting that
blink.gif

That's kind of epic. Square-Enix is trolling people who check out the data, it seems.
Lol, that or its a list of words to block when chatting.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True enough, I'm pretty sure Pokemon Black and White probably have a similar file hidden in the data because it blocks profanities for player and Pokemon names.

Edit: Anyway, I'm pretty surprised people are making major efforts on this game when it's not really too far from an English release. And a patch is happening so soon? Impressive.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
True enough, I'm pretty sure Pokemon Black and White probably have a similar file hidden in the data because it blocks profanities for player and Pokemon names.
Yeah, I bet thats the case with the file that I found
tongue.gif

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey,i'm quite^^
and i'm italian, so i'm translating the game in my language...
that's why asked...
if i noise i don't write...

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any new progress with the english patch
Im just really excited about this patch release from TruthKey.
I used his BBS patch and it made the game so much easier to play when it was out in japan.
So i just wanted to know if anything new happened?
According to what TruthKey said it "could" be out later today, if that's true then i can wait patiently
smile.gif

[spoilers]----I beat the secret boss of recoded anyway, was very tough to beat, i was level 86 when i beat him.----[/spoilers]
But when the patch is out ill be playing through again to 100% the system bug worlds.

The-Silent-Devil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Is there any new progress with the english patch
Im just really excited about this patch release from TruthKey.
I used his BBS patch and it made the game so much easier to play when it was out in japan.
So i just wanted to know if anything new happened?
According to what TruthKey said it "could" be out later today, if that's true then i can wait patiently
smile.gif

[spoilers]----I beat the secret boss of recoded anyway, was very tough to beat, i was level 86 when i beat him.----[/spoilers]
But when the patch is out ill be playing through again to 100% the system bug worlds.
we really shouldnt bother him by keep asking
lets leave everything until he's finish with it

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder whats taking Truthkey so long to post a patch, or at least what he has done so far.
unsure.gif
If it were me, I would have already released one. But I wanted to let him be in charge of this translation project because I'm already hosting the Pokemon one.
closedeyes.gif

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Spenstar said:
I wonder whats taking Truthkey so long to post a patch, or at least what he has done so far.
unsure.gif
If it were me, I would have already released one. But I wanted to let him be in charge of this translation project because I'm already hosting the Pokemon one.
closedeyes.gif
I wonder that too, he did say today, but maybe theres some bugs that are being ironed out and wont be here til tomorrow.
One thing to note- when someone says tomorrow i dont usually get hopes up lols.

SkyBladeCloud is also a member of the patchers so maybe he knows something.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't think it's right for people to hold expectation for when he should have the patch out, even if he said that he should be able to get it out sometime today.
It's a project he's doing in his own time and he has no obligation to us to actually share it.
When he's finished it and decided it's good and that he would like to share it with the comunity he will.

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Jump_0 said:
i don't think it's right for people to hold expectation for when he should have the patch out, even if he said that he should be able to get it out sometime today.
It's a project he's doing in his own time and he has no obligation to us to actually share it.
When he's finished it and decided it's good and that he would like to share it with the comunity he will.
You are 100% right sir.

Kyo Wolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump_0 said:
Well, while I agree with that, he did say he would be done with a translation of menus and etc., so since the KH series has quite a number of fans, of course when theres going to be a minor translation announced along with the date he will get it out it is natural there will be a few people all over him about it if he doesn't do it at 12:00 A.M. on the dot.

I tried the DSlazy renaming thing, it worked well on No$Zoomer until I selected new game/continue on it, then once the screen went black it froze. I'm guessing I messed up on a part but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol