Misc Tranform your RT2500 card in a AP for NIntendoWIFI

Redux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My original MSI PC54G2 PCI card drivers came with AP mode (Access Point, via right-clicking icon in bottom-right) inclusive. It wasn't necessary to do/use anything else other than to bridge my LAN and Wireless connection (select them both in Network Connections -> right-click -> Bridge).

As for the 52100 error, I had to disable my firewall (Kerio Personal Firewall) to let the DS connect to the Nintendo server.

Anyone know how I might be able to keep my firewall up while I play online? Not quite show which program/connection to enable traffic.

erix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I want to buy PCI card MSI PC54G3. Has anyone tried to flash DS and play online with it? Would it work work well like the previous version , PC54G2 did ?
Oh , and if it's important , PC54G3 has Ralink chipset rt2561t.

thx for help Smile

erix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Where can I find "magic" Gigabyte AP driver ? Because that link from the first page of the topis isn't working for me
frown.gif

Please someone post the link or PM me
smile.gif

Thanks in advance.

stefanc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a question i used this to go online with my ds but then we got new pc's 3 of them and i got the pci card in my pc but the connection with nintendo wifi runs like shit
i think its because its connected with a router does anyone now how to fix it so it will run perfect like it used to.

flashermac

Trophies
Website
www.flashermac.netfirms.com
XP
Country
Hi,

Does anyone use this kind of soft AP for their Wii, rather than for DS?

I ask because I tried with my new Wii, and it connects, but the transfer rate is really slow. I don't want to buy a router if it isn't going to speed things up.

Any info appreciated,

cheers

|fmc|

**EDIT** Nevermind, got a router anyway - the updates still take ages, but everything else seems ok now.

JBW

Trophies
XP
Country
Can i use this to turn my laptop into a WEP access point because I have a WPA router that I cant use to connect to nintendo wifi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo