Hacking [Trainer] Paper Mario: Color Splash

anothertemper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work on the trainer. Would it be possible to make it to where any enemies in the field could be instantly defeated by a hammer strike? In other words, maxing the power of the hammer or I guess minimizing the value of the enemies? Would it also be possible to set a value to where the shy guy bandits never show up on the world map?

Quoting myself here mostly because I'm curious if this is even possible.

anothertemper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was afraid it would be too good to be true. I was hoping to avoid the battles entirely if possible. The game is a lot of fun otherwise. Thanks for your reply!

Edit: Would it be possible to be able to toggle on and off the invincibility effect of the star in the field?

Last edited by anothertemper,

GamePil

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was afraid it would be too good to be true. I was hoping to avoid the battles entirely if possible. The game is a lot of fun otherwise. Thanks for your reply!

Edit: Would it be possible to be able to toggle on and off the invincibility effect of the star in the field?
I think it is but finding it is hard

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shinzuya: This trainer does work on disc version of US game? Also if yes, what kernel exploit do I need to run and where/how? I am on FW 5.5.1 or whatever latest is... Thoughts/help appreciated [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got the correct firmware, to be sure. And yeah, I tested the trainer out myself to know it works on the Disc version. You need to run Kernel Exploit 31 and to quote Shin, you've gotta go to either of these websites on your Wii U internet browser: loadiine.ovh or wj44.xyz

• WiiU Kernel Exploit (Exploits the kernel and modifies syscalls) [Select this first].
  • After the exploit is installed, then go to Kernel Examples(PyGecko, Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, ...)
  • Select "PyGecko".
  • It might take a few tries, but if it works, you should see this: "Success! Your IP is [Insert IP Address of Wii U here]". Write your IP Address down. If it freezes, turn off the Wii U by holding down the button.
  • Start the game, and open up the trainer, then type your IP Address that you wrote down in the "WiiU IP" Box.

Last edited by TheWord21,
Reactions: Skeet1983

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got the correct firmware, to be sure. And yeah, I tested the trainer out myself to know it works on the Disc version. You need to run Kernel Exploit 31 and to quote Shin, you've gotta go to either of these websites on your Wii U internet browser: loadiine.ovh or wj44.xyz

• WiiU Kernel Exploit (Exploits the kernel and modifies syscalls) [Select this first].
  • After the exploit is installed, then go to Kernel Examples(PyGecko, Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, ...)
  • Select "PyGecko".
  • It might take a few tries, but if it works, you should see this: "Success! Your IP is [Insert IP Address of Wii U here]". Write your IP Address down. If it freezes, turn off the Wii U by holding down the button.
  • Start the game, and open up the trainer, then type your IP Address that you wrote down in the "WiiU IP" Box.

Thanks for the info!! :)

I recently been going to the loadiine.ovh site to load cheat related stuff. On that site, what Kernel exploit do I click on?

slickochet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Confirmed working with installed game for brazilian Exploit PAL & USA

Love your trainers. Any chance you could make one for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker? Or just point me in the vague direction of how to make some codes myself? Only really want one: infinite pickaxes!

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Love your trainers. Any chance you could make one for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker? Or just point me in the vague direction of how to make some codes myself? Only really want one: infinite pickaxes!
I have to get this game first. I will get it soon with the brazilian exploit

Redah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone have a suggestion on how to make the game more enjoyable by using this?

The game by itself is killing me with tedium during battles.

I would love to skip the battles with 'general' enemies, just like I can hammer on certain weak enemies. I'm not sure if this is possible by simply maxing out the hammer (to 600 I believe) because I haven't tried this. I want to play the game myself as much as possible. What I also would love is being able to 'escape' battles 100% of the time. But that is also not possible with this trainer.

What I do with this trainer is always have a steady supply of x3 hammers, x3 boots, and Spiny's. Hammers and boots for simple enemies, Spiny's for stacked or lined-up enemies. One Spiny and they're all gone. The Spiny also stays next to Mario, acting as a shield and killing even more enemies when they jump on its shell. That way, at least the battles are over quick, but I still watch myself dogde enemies left and right.

DestinySky

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can't get it to work on my end. I'm on 5.5.1U, Kernel10, Loadliine build 0dffac5 with the first USA release version of the game. I can connect just fine, but get a "Something has gone wrong with this What the hell did you do?!" message.
I have the same problem. US USB version.

beavis68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can't get it to work on my end. I'm on 5.5.1U, Kernel10, Loadliine build 0dffac5 with the first USA release version of the game. I can connect just fine, but get a "Something has gone wrong with this What the hell did you do?!" message. My coins address seems to be 4DD67690 (It reverts back to the initial amount everytime I poke a new value).
i got the same problem. using US USB Legit version. Can anyone list down the step to use this trainer. thanks

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem. US USB version.
i got the same problem. using US USB Legit version. Can anyone list down the step to use this trainer. thanks

That's because I made a mistake with the hex to decimal converting.
Sadly I can't fix it, since I do not have the Source anymore.
The Trainer will just work for a few people.

You can poke the hacks manually instead with PyGecko Enabled (NOT THE TCP GECKO INSTALLER + CODEHANDLER)

Here are some addresses:
https://shinzuyakun.github.io/geckosite/

If you use JGecko U + CosmoCortneys Codehandler and the addresses do not work, then calculate every address -600 in hex. This will give you the new address.

Last edited by Dekirai,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol