Who here liked Paper Mario: Color Splash?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does Gen Z have to do with it? If you played the other Paper Mario games you know why Sticker Star is bad. Sticker Star lacks what made the other Paper Mario games good instead replaces it with convoluted mechanics that no one asked for so shove it. Now ignoring mikefor20.

I love being ignored. It's awesome. I don't need people chiming in to say "that sucks, period" when I say I like something. Your opinion isn't the only one and I don't respect trolls. Total Gen Z. You think you matter way too much then get mad and run away when faced with someone who doesn't respect your inferiority complex. Good riddance.

Sticker Star was different but not bad. I liked it. You just want the same game. Play the oldies then.

Last edited by mikefor20,

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I WUP Installed it since it was available years ago but hardly ever played it. One of the few Wii U exclusives left though most of the others got ported to Switch and/or elsewhere. I'd say it and Xenoblade Chronicles x are about the only ones left worth mentioning. Maybe Star Fox Zero also.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I started playing Paper Mario: Color Splash sometime in June, I believe, and I still haven't finished it because I left to play some other games in the meantime. It was a really fun game for me, I really liked the graphics and mechanics and it was a first Paper Mario game to me. I'll definitely check both older and newer ones as well, just gotta find some free time to do so.

Cranesbill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Every time I think of Color Splash, I'm always mixed about it because on one hand, it is better than Sticker Star, but on the other hand, there's so much disappointments and flaws, in addition with having the same issues from the previous entry that holds it back from becoming something more, hence why I don't think not much talk about the game. There's not much that drives you from continuing or looking back, other than maybe the story. Unmemorable is how I put it in my opinion. In the end, I just think that it's alright, like the bare minimum of what is considered a good video game and maybe just a hair of a decent Mario RPG.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1