Hacking [Trainer] Paper Mario: Color Splash

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
So anyone know how to use this trainer with tcpgecko? Never mind it works just fine, just use tcpgecko from homebrew store and the trainer, press x on tcp gecko and then put the ip on the trainer, that's It.

Last edited by Agusto101,

Txistedninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i'm still confused. I looked at all the pages and have my Wii U with Haxchi Cold Boot, now looking at the tread, It said that the trainer was compatible with Hard disc games but on another part the Trainer was for Loadiine? Can someone confirm? Like i mentioned i have Cold boot Haxchi, all my games were installed with WUP installer, would this trainer for with the way i have my Wii U? I looked everywhere to see if there was anyother Trainer for this Game but i cannot find any

yosh_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Dekirai! Is your tool open-source ? I would like to edit/improve it
Some values are missing and if you select "Hammer" in things, it selects "Hammer" in objects
same problem with Fan (replica) which selects Fan
I also guess you didn't figured out all values, as some things/enemies/objects are missing and some of the existing ones are wrong and give random cards (BBQ and teapots are wrong for example)
Also I'm on PAL
Thanks in advance if you release the source code, it could be really cool

omaromarver

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pre-Release

It's not final yet.
It contains HP Refill, Color Refill, 9999 Coins and a Card Editor (Max 10 Slots)
does this works on cemu?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is this works
Pre-Release

It's not final yet.
It contains HP Refill, Color Refill, 9999 Coins and a Card Editor (Max 10 Slots)
on cemu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...