Hacking [Trainer] Paper Mario: Color Splash

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What happens if you use Huey outside of the final battle and does it crash the game? I've been too scared to use it.
I used Huey before I was at the final battle. Didn't even knew he was intended for that. xD
All that Huey is doing is getting ready to get bowsers color (what is not happening) and then Huey cancels this.
The game won't crash or corrupt anything.

anothertemper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work on the trainer. Would it be possible to make it to where any enemies in the field could be instantly defeated by a hammer strike? In other words, maxing the power of the hammer or I guess minimizing the value of the enemies? Would it also be possible to set a value to where the shy guy bandits never show up on the world map?

Last edited by anothertemper,

matrixsoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't get it to work on my end. I'm on 5.5.1U, Kernel10, Loadliine build 0dffac5 with the first USA release version of the game. I can connect just fine, but get a "Something has gone wrong with this What the hell did you do?!" message. My coins address seems to be 4DD67690 (It reverts back to the initial amount everytime I poke a new value).

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This Message should be a secret since I expected that will happen to nobody, lol. xD
Well, I use the USA Version too, but with EUR Fix and this should not change anything I guess. Some user already reported that this work for USA People on USA Console.
Sorry that I don't know a solution for this. :/

matrixsoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This Message should be a secret since I expected that will happen to nobody, lol. xD
Well, I use the USA Version too, but with EUR Fix and this should not change anything I guess. Some user already reported that this work for USA People on USA Console.
Sorry that I don't know a solution for this. :/
I'll just continue to edit my save for now. Thanks!

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
Please ignore my feedback regarding not being able to generate Huey or Washing Machine. The cards are being generated, I'm just not able to add them to the thing collection yet.

26/27 things with washing machine not listed. The game doesn't even have a slot for Huey :)

Thank you for your nice trainer.

Last edited by fluffykiwi,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi @Shinzuya !
I think there is a bug in your program xD
I put in the 3 colors and in Max color 240 and o clicked freeze button then I put 999 in health and Max health and I clicked freeze but Max health changes to 240, if I dont click freeze button I can put any Max health but if I press freeze button It changes to 240
I say this if you want do it and see if there is a solution
Bye!

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I take that back; it does work for the Disc version, too. I just couldn't tell since you didn't imply it, Shin.
Lol, really? o.O

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi @Shinzuya !
I think there is a bug in your program xD
I put in the 3 colors and in Max color 240 and o clicked freeze button then I put 999 in health and Max health and I clicked freeze but Max health changes to 240, if I dont click freeze button I can put any Max health but if I press freeze button It changes to 240
I say this if you want do it and see if there is a solution
Bye!
I will fix everything what I can fix. The next Update will be the final update for the game, since there is nothing more interesting stuff.
The next update is just bug fixing, dont expect new features
So. Shin... let me get this straight... this will not work for a disc version of the game?
Confirmed working for Disc Version, try it out please. :)
Is there any chance you can make the hammer exp permanent? That would make this amazing trainer perfect for me.
No, I don't have seen something like this in the Memory yet.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shinzuya

OK what about changing the amount of experience so that everytime you get a hammer scrap you just need 1 more piece to level it. That would take some of the tedium away.

For example you need 500 scrap exp to level it so you change it to 499 so the next scrap you get you level up. Hope I'm making sense.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shinzuya Oh, Shin? I know you're busy with school and all, but I feel I should point out that Shady Sledge Bro. Cards do exist, but I don't see it on your trainer. Their hex, I don't know at the moment... and yeah, I thought it didn't work for the disc version of the game. My bad...

xgorinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the dumb question, but what are the steps to get this working on the disc version of the game (US)? I tried using that Shinzuyakun page to use Kernal10 and then tried to load PyGecko but it just freezes. Am I missing something?

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for the dumb question, but what are the steps to get this working on the disc version of the game (US)? I tried using that Shinzuyakun page to use Kernal10 and then tried to load PyGecko but it just freezes. Am I missing something?
Read correctly.
For PyGecko you have to use Kernel31.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That guy's not the only one having trouble, Shin. I did the proper protocol for your website, too, and when I selected PyGecko on that site, all it does is just freeze the console.

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That guy's not the only one having trouble, Shin. I did the proper protocol for your website, too, and when I selected PyGecko on that site, all it does is just freeze the console.
I don't even recommend using my Website. Use loadiine.ovh or wj44.xyz, these work better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning