^^title-2308^^

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What the? Doesn't that mean that somebody else should get the credit for dumping it?

Eh what do I care anyways.

On the game, I'm not too interested in these card battle games. However give me a new DS Pokemon now!

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
Just found it floating around huh? O_O
What the? Doesn't that mean that somebody else should get the credit for dumping it?

Eh what do I care anyways.
you guys misunderstand what independent means. here's a couple quotes you missed.
chat from an IRC network said:
any idea how i turn my yu-gi-oh game dump into a iND release?
and if so.. thanks..
smile.gif
ind nfo
Supplier   - ALF-101
any other questions?

wub.gif

Dullin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only question to ask is dos it have a good AI...

I remember the old Yu-gi-oh games wich would make little "traps" work way too much for their own good.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this almost all day since the ROM came out (I was one of the first to get it) and I've only noticed one stupid AI screw up: Using Premature Burial on a Penguin Soldier...

That was the only mistake I've noticed so far.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this almost all day since the ROM came out (I was one of the first to get it) and I've only noticed one stupid AI screw up: Using Premature Burial on a Penguin Soldier...

That was the only mistake I've noticed so far.

that and when i faced jaden, he used a torrential destruction card, when he had the elemental hero with 2100atk and he had sparkman, and all i played was some weak card, but he used the torrential destruction to destroy my cards and his, it was kind of funny.

hey im not sad for playing this game
frown.gif
for you haters out there
tongue.gif
its not like i watch the shows on weekdays, they just "happen" to be the only thing on on the weekends when im not working
tongue.gif
and the games are kinda cool
tongue.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How does this compare to Nightmare Troubadour on the NDS?

its a bit faster paced than the ds one, but they are both good. if you keep up with the new yughioh gx, its twice as cool playing it. and it can get blasted challenging sometimes, half the time i play bastian his first 5 cards are 2 trap holes a mirror force, a vorse raider and magic cylander lol, but its fun.

its somewhat like a story, you have to take exams to boost your level in school, and all sorts of stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1