^^title-2225^^

D

Deleted User

That's a one truckin' game.
I've heard that the PC version is rather trucked-up, but I guess I'll give the muthatrucker a go...
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_11405

biggrin.gif
just played a piece found it fun!!! unreal crappy fun maybe thats how it feels 2 be free(2try)

reaperman

Trophies
XP
Country
anybody else notice the arrow in the picture is pointing straight, when the truck is approaching a curve.

unless I'm greatly overestimating the speed of that truck...and the excitement of the game. still it looks like the prettiest new driving game in some time, though.

D

Deleted_11405

LOL now i'll try it again =) edit: about the game its like such as outrun(but not so fast) when you drive you need to find out where to go which turn you need to take to your destination, putting the truck on the side and read the traffic directions..nice scenery btw.. brought me big laughings when sounding the horn got frustated in traffic rush
wink.gif
i'm not sure but there seems 2 be a biker from roadrash and a pink caddy from corvette (and also some cover people in a big camper =) like the music !! one armed bandit minigame and has multiplayer mode and that all for its size?? great work!!

reaperman

Trophies
XP
Country
upon actually playing it, I kind of like this game. almost a little too much, but it's just got more substance to it than I expected. oh it's not my favorite game or anything, but I like both the buying/selling and the upgrading aspects and wish that more GBA games would play similarly.

If anything, the actual truck driving scenes get in the way of my fun a little...but it is generally less annoying than the transit scenes in somewhat similar games like Elite.

what I *really* wish they'd do is convert their rather handsome wing commander game into more of a wing commander: privateer... then I could die happy. bringing 'Pirates' to the gba wouldn't hurt either. (I wonder if that upcomming pirate game plays that way) Mentioning games older than some forum members is a sign that I just may be getting too old
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays