^^title-2172^^

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Whoa, they've made four games already?? I can still remember how frustrating the first game was, and that I stopped playing after game #2 because they were both so difficult
happy.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup, while it still has the same old style in gameplay. The new stuff that got included was definatly worth to play it on another difficulty.
smile.gif

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zero 4 sucked, the enemy-weapon system was shit, if you compare it to other games that have had it (Castlevania AoS/DoS). The weapons were so weak...

Not to mention they got rid of the elemental chips.

Worst part of all was that the Guardians weren't in it.

L

lastdual

I actually like this one, less tedious than before.
I agree, this is the best Zero title, and elemental chip-like abilities are included with the EX skills so it doesn't really matter. Worth a try even if you didn't like the past games in the series.

*Funny how Capcom always upgrades the start screen for MM games between the EU and US release...

D

Deleted User

Good game, anyone who likes some speed-driven action game must try all 4 of them. It also has a great storyline and twists...
However, I don't like the story of MMZ4 because of that DAMN ending.
enough said.

*Yeah, I've just noticed the changes in the start screen as well.

jeffkong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great game. Nice level design and music. I really like the change in the menu to select levels.

Megaman Zero keeps getting better yet the X series seems to get worse

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, i think it's that the euro version of any (recent) megaman game has to get a crappy title screen, even if the US version already has a better one.

moogle87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing i didn't like about the english versions is they took out all the japanese voice overs
frown.gif

Japanese ending had a song with lyrics.

To those who are playing it for the first time, trust me, if you see the thing with the hammer, kill it till you get at least 2 of its datas, very good armor making. It's only in one stage of the game where you can't return.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
it's strange, really. capcom europe is usually great, but they like to take a huge piss on the megaman series. the title screens and box art are consistently bloody awful, and they still refuse to release the anniversary collection.

War Destroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the GBA nears its end, I find myself looking for "good" games I have not played. Is the entire series of this worth a flash?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD