TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Do things bought with birthday money count? Anyway, here's what I bought recently...
  • Sonic Lost World (3DS)- Why yes, I am a masochist. I thought we already established this? Though in all fairness, one world in and it's really fun and challenging, so far. The only thing that bugs me are the BS special stages. Fun? Kind of. Fresh and different? Definitely. Good for portable play? Hell no.
  • Mega Man 9 & 10 bundle (PSN)- I don't intend to play these yet, but I figured I might as well since they're on my list of Mega Man games to play for my New Year's Resolution. I tested them both out though, and they feel pretty fun. I was pretty happy to see that they're developed by Inti Creates, the same team that made the Mega Man Zero and ZX games.
  • Vanquish (PS3)- Picked this up on a whim at GameStop because it looked cool (after googling some quick reviews, of course). And for less than $15, why not? The story and voice acting are kind of meh, but the gameplay is pretty fun thus far.
  • Super Smash Bros. (Wii VC/N64)- I haven't actually bought this yet technically, but I'm going to in a bit. Since I found out that today is Smash's 15th anniversary, I decided to play all the games tonight, though I don't have my original copy of Smash 64 anymore. :(
If we're including birthday gifts as well, I got...
  • Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2)- Like Megs 9 & 10, I picked this up for my resolution. I mainly just asked for it for Mega Man 7 and 8 though, since 1 through 6 look like absolute crap ports, and I can play those on the 3DS virtual console anyway.
  • Link's Crossbow Training- After beating every Zelda game last year, I've gone into withdrawal, okay? DON'T JUDGE MEH!!!
  • 2 Mayflash GameCube controller adapters for Wii- Now I can fully retire my Wii and use my Wii U to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Project M 3.0 with good controllers!
  • 1-year PlayStation Plus subscription- This is the one I'm most excited about. I've been considering taking the plunge for a while now, and I'll be happy to play those free games every month. Who knows, maybe I'll even be convinced to get a Vita too, if there are enough good PS+ games.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought Killzone Mercenary($9), Tales of Xillia ($10), Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2($15 new), Dead Space 3 (new for Free), Max Payne 3(also new and free) and a 8gb micro sd class 10($10)

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a Doctor Who comic the other day at Hot Topic, and got the Zelda Card Case 18 from Club Nintendo this week

And I won't won't go into further detail of my shopping activities as of late since this forum hates bronies, but that's ok by me

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought a like-new copy of Mirror's Edge (PS3) on eBay today. I wanted to grab it at GameStop so I could start playing it today, but the only copy they had lacked the original case, and I'm extremely picky about having cases for all my disc-based games. Oh well... at least I saved $5 this way (about $13 including shipping on eBay, versus $18 plus tax at GameStop).

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a Note 3 phone tonight! Huge upgrade from the Galaxy Nexus I had. Already have the Note rooted with Jelly Beans rom through Safestrap. :lol:

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dragonblood9999 You bought Killzone Mercenaries for $9?!
Where did you get it that cheap?!
I can't find it for less than 25 euro's!

Anyway, bought some games for my handheld collection earlier this month:
-Gargoyles - GB - €14
-Shadowgate Classic (with box!) - GBC - €15
-Adavance Wars Dual Strike - NDS - €13
-Moon - NDS - €9
-Professor Layton and the Lost Future - NDS - €20
-Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles - 3DS - €12
-Dynasty Warriors - PSP - €7.5
-GTA: Vice City Stories - PSP - €7.5
-Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - PSP - €7.5
-SSX: On Tour - PSP - €7.5

Damn I didn't realise I spend €113 euros this month...

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Killzone Mercenary
Muramasa Rebirth Collectors Edition.
Hotline Miama (Digital on PSN)
Final Fantasy 5 (Digital on PSN)
Final Fantasy 7 (Digital on PSN)
Final Fantasy 8 (Digital on PSN)
Final Fantasy 9 (Digital on PSN)
DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY (Digital on PSN)
Dokuro (Digital on PSN)

Pre-orders:
Toukiden The Age of Demons (amazon)
Dragonronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (amazon)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: A chair fit for royalty