Not open for further replies.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice comic, lol.
rofl2.gif

And no apple pie? WTF? I hate pie charts!
hate2.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jwcgator said:
I was actually looking forward to a patch being released.

Thanks.

Kugz said:
Yeah seriously that was a real douchey move to get people to look and view your little news article, fonkin 13 year olds.

Sigh.

You're really going to tell me you actually believed that a weekly newsletter team could make a patch for something that the pros had yet to do? Seriously guys, think a little.

And as it was already mentioned, this is how main stream media goes about getting their viewers. They have previews in commercials with really interesting, but mis leading, titles to grab viewers. Don't take it personally.

QUOTE(23qwerty @ Mar 18 2010, 11:42 PM)
So yeah, I can play HG/SS on my R4 just fine aside from the freezing every half hour.

Except for the part where you get past like the 4th gym and it's impossible to even load the save.

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Maitosuklaa said:
I wonder how many people actually read the wave? Kind of seems to me most wouldn't bother if they're here only for the patch.
In this world there a few people who actually read the Wave and appreciate the time time taken by the makers to bring us this form of entertainment.
I encourage the making of this Wave even though I do not take part in the making of it.
I feel like Flaming you
mad.gif

Sigh. Noobs.

On topic:
Awesome thread guys.Keep up the Good Work I'll be joining the Wave on the 23 Rd even though I might no contribute.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I knew the fake patch idea was bad.
Even if it did attract more visitors, they wouldn't read the first post anyway... (And I knew they weren't going to appreciate it).
sleep.gif

Other than that, it seems we overdid it a little.
It's a little too long now IMO.
Maybe we can do better next time
tongue.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have my cart patched now so personally I'm not worried. But there are a lot of people who will go ballistic over this. You're asking for more threads. XD

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Llama Riot said:
I don't think you guys are applying the patch correctly, are sure that your taking the rom and swapping the whole thing for Goomba Color + Gold/Silver correctly?
Someone should make a patch that overwrites the rom with Goomba Color with autoboot for Silver
rofl2.gif

Ok, serious
There is no patch yet, so you'll have to wait longer
Also, I'm amazed with how many people still play pokemon here (I stopped playing it years ago)

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Don't take what everyone else said about the patch too seriously, they're all just little fuckers that need to grow up, if they care so much they can shove their R4's up their arses and go buy a decent card, now that my rant is over, another awesome session, didn't have time to read the reviews or watch any videos but what I did read was really awesome, as soon as I get back from School this will be priority one.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
luke_c said:
Don't take what everyone else said about the patch too seriously, they're all just little fuckers that need to grow up, if they care so much they can shove their R4's up their arses and go buy a decent card, now that my rant is over, another awesome session, didn't have time to read the reviews or watch any videos but what I did read was really awesome, as soon as I get back from School this will be priority one.

Thisone! Two thumbs up!
yay.gif
for the bold statement
I am just same with you, din read the reviews and watch the video. No time+ my stupid internet connection. This is really really great. I think this will be on the homepage right?this is a must!
biggrin.gif

Really look forward for the next one. LOL.

Thinking wanna write something for this too.
huh.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
luke_c said:
I didn't know about the patch thing until just now (joined the wave last minute before this was posted).
If you look at the post count of the little fucks who are complaining, they're obviously noobs who are BAAAWWING.
Flying dicks for them. From p1ngpong. p1ngpong's flying dicks.

Other than that. Shit I must make retro reviews too. Congrats to everyone's effort for this one, especially Llama Riot and tj_cool.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't read the content and stuff, it was obvious from beginning the patch thing was fake but you are still all flaming whores for it and I hope you all die today.
mellow.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Great job on the wave guys, although I only came here because I thought it would give me info on a pokemon R4 patch. I am kind of angry that I was tricked like that.
mad.gif

Oh well.

At least I still have my flying dicks.
yaypsp.gif

Orc said:
If you look at the post count of the little fucks who are complaining, they're obviously noobs who are BAAAWWING.
Flying dicks for them. From p1ngpong. p1ngpong's flying dicks.

Noooooo! GIVE THEM BACK!!!

BAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!
sad.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I'm not reading your publication, because you attention-whore by making promises you obviously don't intend to deliver.

You know, like tabloids.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
blahblahblah
We don't really care whether you read it or not, it's your choice. It's an awesome article, and if you're so pissed about not getting the patch, why don't you just go and BUY THE FUCKING GAME LIKE I DID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si