ROM Hack Translation Medarot 9

mrwho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I patched both the base game rom and the update 1.1 with the latest files and the only things that seem to be translated are movesets and menus. The entire dialogue and intro is still Japanese, which sets up most of the basis of the game. Is this intentional?

Sotaeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes it is, it wouldnt hurt to read through the thread for information or questions that have already been asked.

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I patched both the base game rom and the update 1.1 with the latest files and the only things that seem to be translated are movesets and menus. The entire dialogue and intro is still Japanese, which sets up most of the basis of the game. Is this intentional?
They have said previously that they have no interest in translating the story, Unless someone wants to pay them to....

farisayooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello again. I have been enjoying this game a lot but now it seems I have become stuck. After you accept the quest “Mine entrance” I triggers the first scene on the hill. But now it stays stuck on “continue up the stone/log staircase up the hill” and if I climb to the top nothing happens.
I have visited every sight and just am completely stuck it seems.

Edit:
Nevermind it seems you need to hug the wals of the paths tightly cause you need to trigger it in a specific place.
Hello. Can you please tell me where is that specific area cause I already stuck for 3 months at this quest.🙇🙇
Post automatically merged:

Hello again. I have been enjoying this game a lot but now it seems I have become stuck. After you accept the quest “Mine entrance” I triggers the first scene on the hill. But now it stays stuck on “continue up the stone/log staircase up the hill” and if I climb to the top nothing happens.
I have visited every sight and just am completely stuck it seems.

Edit:
Nevermind it seems you need to hug the wals of the paths tightly cause you need to trigger it in a specific place.
Hello. Can you please tell me where is that specific area because I'm already stuck at this quest for 3 month now.🙇🙇

souffleyumyum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the protagonist mod👍

Are you planning to make the mod better and swapping more pictures like battle victory and story ones? The picture swap is only applied to 1 facial expression and many pics are still boy's. I'd like to see his sister as the protagonist entirely except for the CGs. 🙏🙏

Sotaeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Love the protagonist mod👍

Are you planning to make the mod better and swapping more pictures like battle victory and story ones? The picture swap is only applied to 1 facial expression and many pics are still boy's. I'd like to see his sister as the protagonist entirely except for the CGs. 🙏🙏

Yes, we orginially were going to continue the mod but it was put on hold for now. We have many other projects with priority at the moment. We will get around to working on it again at some point.

Something to note: Inouta isn't a main character in the game, so she does not have very many expressions in the first place. We will have to create and hand draw brand new ones ourselves, to have enough portraits. This will also take time for us to do, considering facial expressions also come with body motions. Part of making these portraits is not just to match the art but to recontruct the body to fit as well.

Last edited by Sotaeko,

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im sorry im kind of dumb, im having trouble with this, so i install rokusho version along with update, then proceed to create the folder in luma and install the game romfs inside the id folder, then i copy over the update and overwrite whats needed? i do that jut it doesnt work, and when i dont update the game and install just the normal romfs ot just translate the main menu options, may i have some asistance?

Last edited by Absolute_Vile,

Sotaeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im sorry im kind of dumb, im having trouble with this, so i install rokusho version along with update, then proceed to create the folder in luma and install the game romfs inside the id folder, then i copy over the update and overwrite whats needed? i do that jut it doesnt work, and when i dont update the game and install just the normal romfs ot just translate the main menu options, may i have some asistance?
The update needs to be installed. LayerFS doesnt work for updates, you have to rebuild the update cia with the translation. Its the reason we have seperate folders

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The update needs to be installed. LayerFS doesnt work for updates, you have to rebuild the update cia with the translation. Its the reason we have seperate folders
Its my fault actually, i tought the patch was conpletee cuz i didnt red the notes, so i was confised when attacks and names were not translated, its an wesome job mate : D also really hard to do, i just installed witouth updating, i think is working as spected cuz the translation image shows when starting the game

fayt4586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know its a low priority but in the far future if you choose to translate the story there's a website online that already translated the first 3 chapters so this may save you bit time down the road.

Last edited by fayt4586,
Reactions: SubLoverD

kupan9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. Can you please tell me where is that specific area cause I already stuck for 3 months at this quest.🙇🙇

Hello. Can you please tell me where is that specific area because I'm already stuck at this quest for 3 month now.🙇🙇
That got me stuck for a while too. To anyone looking for the mine quest's entrance here is a pic of the location you need to rub against.

Attachments

• Mine entrance Medarot9.png
    Mine entrance Medarot9.png
    568.3 KB · Views: 58

MetaArtes

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i need a tutorial for pc and emulator user

i need a tutorial for pc and emulator user

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1