Hacking The Ultimate WiiU Hack-Setup (all Nintendo games in 1 device) by Eipok - MAR'18

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
At the end I decided to use USB Loader GX and Nintendont instead of inject the Wii and GC games in the Wii U as VC because the need of look for all the banners, icons for each game; the need of migrate the savegames with saviine, and the need of do this one by one.

At the end, I wouldn't win anything new, but indeed lose a lot of time....

So this is how it will stay: :)

c8m4qqZ.jpg

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the end I decided to use USB Loader GX and Nintendont instead of inject the Wii and GC games in the Wii U as VC because the need of look for all the banners, icons for each game; the need of migrate the savegames with saviine, and the need of do this one by one.

c8m4qqZ.jpg
You sure are stubborn. :| Just listen to what other people say. Not everyone has as much money to spend like you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You sure are stubborn. :| Just listen to what other people say. Not everyone has as much money to spend like you.

Do you really read and realize where the heck yourself is???? This is a forum mate! Where people tell their story, problems, success and so on!

It's a matter of MY configuration, with MY resources and MY conjuncture. With all these stuff (which I have maximize my Wii U with), I, without any encouragement of profit, show this to the world, because maybe some people with similar circumstances would be helped with.

Moreover, there is no chance that someone by reading this thread can say that I am universalizing and certifying the best Wii U setup for all the people around the world...

If you call me stubborn for something like this, I think you actually have an understanding problem...

PS: as we say in my country: que bien se ve la paja en el ojo ajeno...

Regards

Last edited by Willsito_GG,
Reactions: wasavi and Ryccardo

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice job OP. I'm always interested in reading how others have setup their system as I also have my own variant I'm happy with:
1) 2 selfpowered 2Tb USB drives, one holding all WiiU stuff, the other Wii/GC under Ustealth.
- run content for these consoles similarly like you via CBHC/HBL2HBC/forwarders/WiiFlow etc
2) 128GB SD for N64, Retroarch and other HB stuff
- Aside from a gamepad compat Wii64 forwarder, all my pre-64 console stuff including mame etc is all run via Retroarch off the SD.
NO VC anywhere ;)
I too wanted a no-hassle always available setup wherein I don't need to ever swap drives etc.
Despite the naysayers, I too have never had any issue running GC content via Nintendont with a 2 HDD setup even though it is not supported.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tecmoons injector app has button to auto dl icons and banners
You should just inject ur favorite games and usbloader gx for rest of collection wise

Reactions: Willsito_GG

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you really read and realize where the heck yourself is???? This is a forum mate! Where people tell their story, problems, success and so on!

It's a matter of MY configuration, with MY resources and MY conjuncture. With all these stuff (which I have maximize my Wii U with), I, without any encouragement of profit, show this to the world, because maybe some people with similar circumstances would be helped with.

Moreover, there is no chance that someone by reading this thread can say that I am universalizing and certifying the best Wii U setup for all the people around the world...

If you call me stubborn for something like this, I think you actually have an understanding problem...

PS: as we say in my country: que bien se ve la paja en el ojo ajeno...

Regards
I think he means that your setup is not the "ultimate" one as OP claims, you cannot say it is the ultimate setup when off-tv-play is possible with Wii/GC injects or/and RetroArch offering things such playlists, coverflow, overlays and better framerate the GX emulators. I can understand that you might love your setup, but is not the ultimate one, at least not for me nor for others.

Reactions: DarthDub

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@eipok Does that USB Loader GX forwarder have gamepad support? If so, where can I get it?

It doesn't...If I want to load GC games and play with the Wii U Gamepad, I have to open them via the injected Nintendont in the Wii U menu.

I think he means that your setup is not the "ultimate" one as OP claims, you cannot say it is the ultimate setup when off-tv-play is possible with Wii/GC injects or/and RetroArch offering things such playlists, coverflow, overlays and better framerate the GX emulators. I can understand that you might love your setup, but is not the ultimate one, at least not for me nor for others.

Billy,

So you are reading the title of the thread as a literal stuff, despite I have already said that the this is just my story with a "different" title....

About the framerates of the GX emulators, what do you mean? I never faced something similar... Could you provide some examples please?

Thanks mate!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't...If I want to load GC games and play with the Wii U Gamepad, I have to open them via the injected Nintendont in the Wii U menu.

Billy,

So you are reading the title of the thread as a literal stuff, despite I have already said that the this is just my story with a "different" title....

About the framerates of the GX emulators, what do you mean? I never faced something similar... Could you provide some examples please?

Thanks mate!
I have to agree with @Billy Acuña here. I think what you have to share could help many people. But you should call the title something like:

"Here's the best setup for Wii U hacks that works best for me"

For several years here many of us have been giving support to users who followed "one-hack-fits-all" guides or YouTube videos. When I first saw your thread I immediately felt that it may be one of those types of posts and came here with a prejudgment of your content. Turns out the OP wasn't at all what I thought it was. Great info, just maybe mistitled.

Reactions: DarthDub

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right, the wiiu goes in front of the switch. :) nice setup but i don't feel like re-configuring anything so i'll stick to disk swapping for now.

I see....

By the way, what does OP mean?
just means your posting abilities are over powered.

Willsito_GG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You were so close to being ultimate. Just need Retroarch and Wii injects (Classic Controller w/Gamepad) and Wiiware forwarders.

Take into account that I am spanish so maybe I used Ultimate too pretentiously due to my lack of english knowledge...

You were so close to being ultimate. Just need Retroarch and Wii injects (Classic Controller w/Gamepad) and Wiiware forwarders.

But why Retroarch instead of GX emulators? I didn’t see any lack of velocity or framerates issues with these ones...

Reactions: wasavi

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Take into account that I am spanish so maybe I used Ultimate too pretentiously due to my lack of english knowledge...

But why Retroarch instead of GX emulators? I didn’t see any lack of velocity or framerates issues with these ones...
Because Retroarch on Wii U is better? Just try it and you'll see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1