The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
Ummm ALL Switch consoles are equal. And I mean every Switch model share the same specs(CPU, GPU, RAM, etc) including the Switch Lite. So there shouldn't be a performance difference between any of the models. The difference is between Docked and Handheld Modes. Because the Switch itself cut the performance to save battery. And that apply to all Switch models except the Switch Lite because that one its always in Handheld Mode for obvious reasons.

So idk why people are trying to compare Switch V1 performance with V2 or the OLED. Since theyre all the same.

I didn’t compare anything, I just stated I have a V1 Switch 😂

Technically if you have a V2 or OLED you can overclock them further I guess?

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did not know this. This is why I need to stick to just softmods. No good with hardware.
My v1 runs 55C full MAX oc all day, docked no problem,But the graphics on the Switch native give me a horrible headache with OLED (TV), with all the flickering only handheld is ok, but atm i play with Ryujinx because 4k60 @4090, and it is really smooth, some Texture glitches but for now it is fine. :rofl2:

Last edited by NuadaXXX,

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.
This might be the only reason this site will at least have one game review ready by release date.

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May have found a bug which makes the game incompletable right now either that or I haven't been able to figure out something but I've been at it for 4 hours and can't figure out if there is something I'm not doing. In the Gerudo Boss Fight once it gets to half health, I believe it should trigger something else in the fight. which doesn't seem to happen, and you are no longer able to damage it .

Last edited by Zm1231,

DarkainX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mine ran fine up untill i got into the water after activating that circle thing with my new hand. Reinstalled it with different tools, anyone have some advice? Tried different sd's too, it always seems to corrupt the game :/

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just got off the sky platform been struggeling allot turning and twisting things i gave up and started to walk over the rails :rofl2:

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK it kinda pains me to admit it but I'm starting to warm up to the game. I'm still in the Prelude area but the world structure seems vastly different from BotW. So far in TotK the overworld seems designed like a huge dungeon and I like it. Maybe that will change when I leave this area, I'll see. Gameplay is still confusing though, ultrahand is really annoying and I hate that there's no option to keep Z-targeting without holding the button. And of course I'm still dreading weapon durability and stamina.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts