Final pre-launch trailer for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom released, showing Ganondorf

UPDATE: The trailer is now live! A short but fully packed 3 mins trailer, showing a lot of new enemies and vistas, and even a look at Ganondorf!

With just one month away from the release of the highly anticipated sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Nintendo has prepared another trailer for the game, preparing a livestream for the 3rd and final trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. The livestream will air on April 13th, 2023, at 7am PT or 10am ET.

What new surprises will the new trailer unveil? With Tears of the Kingdom releasing on May 12th, 2023, the hype is ramping up, and we're now entering the final weeks until the game appears (either officially or through street date breaks and leaks :tpi: )

Attachments

• FthN5lrXgAAhGyb.jpg
    FthN5lrXgAAhGyb.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 68

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a brand new game, right? So it should sound like its own thing/identity than BotW.
yeah for being a sequel made 6 years after the first it looks way too similar for its own good. The cell shaded artstyle might have looked striking 6 years ago but now it looks dated and ugly
They could have at least gone for a different more unique art direction this time around especially after having Elden Ring come out and look far superior

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're into games with stunning graphics it think you should not buy a Nintendo console.
It's not about "StUnNiNg GrApHiCs," it really just looks like a sequel/DLC to BotW. Main theme even sounds very similar, too.

If it was titled BotW2 it'd have been perfectly fine.

Reactions: 64bitmodels

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not about "StUnNiNg GrApHiCs," it really just looks like a sequel/DLC to BotW. Main theme even sounds very similar, too.

If it was titled BotW2 it'd have been perfectly fine.
Who cares? We all know it's basically botw2. (And that's all I want) Why bother about a name?

Reactions: Beaukilla

profeten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mmmh... I hope it WILL be, as in not in this game
I'd prefer them to build up the character through Ganondorf first.
For example
Botw1 : Ganon, a powerful mindless beast
Botw2 : Ganondorf, the powerful beast got his mind back, making him even more dangerous. Also exploring the origins of said beast.
Botw3 : Demise, the god who created the beast
There wont be a botw3. This game will end this timeline. Demise will die and the curse with him. Link will also die in this game 🤫. Next game will take place in a different timeline

• Haha
Reactions: Noctosphere

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question, who believes there will be a Gerudo civil war?
One side, the Gerudo champion followers
The other side, their king followers
Post automatically merged:

another question
THIS
View attachment 364832
What do you guys think it is?
Just some enemy we dont know about yet? (secondary antagonist?)
Ganondorf "super sayan" form?
Demise? (Overarching antagonist?)
or... could it be... the blood moon incarnation...?
My theory is Gannon was a "good" guy (maybe even pretending.. See imhotep in the mummy!!) and that picture is Demise who Gannon discovers/stumbles across and becomes corrupted.

Just my theory!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1681671323923.png

Is that supposed to mean there will be more triforce? Because i see 7 there. Maybe some different kind of triforce? The original 3 and 4 others?

just kidding of course, pretty sure it's just some design
Post automatically merged:

image taken from TotK trailer #1
1681686734215.png

image taken from TotK trailer #3
1681686775136.png

Last edited by Noctosphere,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol