The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
im not really sure why you give tips to multi billion dollar company but whatever.
I said that ironically. But I'd assume most of you already realize that physical releases would be a thing of the past with how things rolled out in the past decade. PC discs is no more, XSX and PS5 introduced digital only consoles. Its not if the Switch becomes digital only, its when.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all people having issues on Yuzu, remember to always try out the Early Access build of it, and not any other.
Early Access got a huge performance boost this week, and it's most likely that they have started to push fixes for TotK on the Early Access build as well, so test with that one.
Im using Ryujinx and its all fine so far 1 crash and im about 4 hours in 25 to 30 fps & my oc isnt a super dooper machine GTX 1070 ti 16 gig ram Ryzen 5! I read that Yuzu got a 50% performance boost recently... But it simply didn't work withthe new Zelda

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I said that ironically. But I'd assume most of you already realize that physical releases would be a thing of the past with how things rolled out in the past decade. PC discs is no more, XSX and PS5 introduced digital only consoles. Its not if the Switch becomes digital only, its when.
Except XSX and PS5 still have physical games, and there are millions of Switch consoles sold already. Nintendo would need to release a brand new console to achieve digital-only, and I don't see that happening any time soon. They can barely support the Switch and have run out of Wii U re-releases already and are tapping into the Wii/GC catalog. If they release another console it's just gonna be another round of re-releases + 1 brand new game every other year. The Switch sold well because the Wii U was a flop, so they could re-release Wii U games on the Switch and build a catalog without much effort. but nothing guarantees a new console would sell as well, especially when they're running out of creative ideas and games to re-release. Tons of people have a Switch, they'd need a reason to buy a new console, and Switch re-releases wouldn't do the trick this time I believe.

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
man i died more than 10 times at the third temple ice platform finaly i got down to the forest section but how do i get back to the time temple to open the door this game is wierd building stuf does not work just overal wierd breath of the wild so far is the better game for me ,if any one knows how to get to the time temple please tel me iam realy stuck

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a imaginary friend of mine told me he's just gotten a questionable XCI from the questionable site, let's see how SUCKS FPS this game on old v1 Switch.
STAY TUNED :P

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
do you have v1 switch too? what's ur impression about the FPS ran on both handheld and dock mode?
For me it runs fine for the most part.

I'm still on the first island, so I'm yet to experience those moments with lots of characters fighting each other. I guess FPS will suffer on those moments.

(My switch is a v1 from 2018).

Reactions: BigOnYa and leon315

RenDG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using Ryujinx and its all fine so far 1 crash and im about 4 hours in 25 to 30 fps & my oc isnt a super dooper machine GTX 1070 ti 16 gig ram Ryzen 5! I read that Yuzu got a 50% performance boost recently... But it simply didn't work withthe new Zelda
Handheld or Docked, and using the 30fps mod or just running base? :0

I've crashed twice and it seems to be random criteria, once leaving a temple and the other by the device tutorial :unsure:

Reactions: HyperFoxStudios64

dudeguy2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo-ho-ho! A pirate's life for me. :evil:
All it takes is a Reddit search:rofl2:
Post automatically merged:

People on reddit are saying it was a troll upload as of 20ish min before this comment..can anyone shed any light on that? Im a bit confused now ha
There was a fake leak and a real leak. The fake nsp file, which you are thinking of was a troll, but it actually contained random other files in it, such as a Link's Crossbow Training Rom. A real leak just happened, likely from one of the copies given to influencers/reviewers.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: