The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For some reason i got "Software closed because an error occurred" when i try to launch the game. Hekate, Atmosphere and Sigpatches are fully update. Any idea of what could be the problem ? :(
That your signature patches aren't properly installed. Try to copy them over again.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is out on the standard websites, but I will wait for the scene release. I still remember that Pokemon release a few years back that bricked a lot of Switches. Was also an early leak and people couldn’t wait.

Kuriido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That your signature patches aren't properly installed. Try to copy them over again.
I tried that a few mn ago, i downloaded them from the hack nintedo site and unpacked to the root of sd card.
No issues with other games. I was able to play Xenoblade 3 dlc which released quite recently.

Tails54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man, cannot believe this got leaked so early, Nintendo Ninjas dunno what to do this time!
Reminds me of when Zelda Skyward Sword got leaked super early in wii days, i was there :P

Reactions: piek50

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1