Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but I am not seeing wolf link and when I am going to the stable, Epona is not in my list of horses... :(
Did anyone manage to add them with this tool or we need to use a trainer ?
Wolf link nor horses or any non item will not work. These only work with memory edits. For horses and wolf link, i'm sure they just get written somewhere, just someone needs to have a save before and after they got wolf link or epona or whatever and need to compare the values in hex.

fimo

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Wolf link nor horses or any non item will not work.
True everything works for me except "non items":
Spirit Orbs counter also doesn't work also (impossible to go and pray to increase hearts or stamina).

But anyway thank you to Marc Robledo, he did a great tool !

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried both of custom master swords "near malice & no near malice" and they both don't show up only standard master sword shows up.

alencore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
True everything works for me except "non items":
Spirit Orbs counter also doesn't work also (impossible to go and pray to increase hearts or stamina).

But anyway thank you to Marc Robledo, he did a great tool !
spirit orbs works just fine for me I now have 20 hearts + 10 temps from power durian recipes
and maxed out stamina bars.

Last edited by alencore,
Reactions: fimo

Cybrisk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I wanna say this is a great editor so thanks for the upload, it makes BOTW even more fun than it already was. That said, the Hero's Shield item has yet to work for me no matter what I do. Does anybody know why, and is there a way to fix it? Thanks.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know there is already a trainer, but as a few of you may know, I'm a fan of save editing :-)
I do not like hacking for cheating, so my main aim was just to be able to unlock the amiibo exclusive items.

The editor can currently:

• edit rupees
  • edit any item (weapons, clothes, materials...)
  • edit any item amount
  • edit weapon durability

How to extract your savegame:
  • extract it from your console with Saviine
...or...
  • if using Cemu, just browse into your savegames folder
Does it still work with 1.1.2?
OK, its still works I tried.

Last edited by tomx86,

neogaf_2017

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi there! My english is not native, so beware. :)
How to disable bloodmoon?
Well, just not enable it in first place.
Start new game, put paraglider via save editor or trainer, and...

Do Not Activate Plato's Tower.

Like at all.

What are the odds?
Eternal day. Always 11:00.
Cannot rest at cooking pots or campfires, just no such a menu.
Can rest till evening at inns, and there's 21:00, but just for second, then immediately 11:00.
No heavy rains or thunderstorms, just at Zora or at Faron where it's required by plot.
Cannot activate shrines, but can detect them though. So no magnesis, cryonis, stasis, telebombs.
But you can upgrade at Akkala to telebombs+ and statis+, and they works.
Also you can edit save file.

0006F97B 00 01 Magnesis
00008FF3 00 01 Telebombs
00050C93 00 01 Cryonis
0006800B 00 01 Stasis

No blood moon, kill all monsters.

No fasttravel. Almost! Only to beasts, hateno lab, akkala lab and resurection shrine.
There's some minor glitches, like people talking about towers, but there's no towers. :)
And of course major's one with Impa, but game still beatable.
Also some quests are required to proceed
at night ( get some insects that available only at night, but you could use save editor )
or even bloodmoon ( Naked at bloodmoon )
or particular time a day ( Rito's heart ).
So they do not work.

Even without runes, you could go to Ganon and kill him with his Ganonblights.
To kill Fireblight Ganon, use 4 octorock balloons and fire chuchu instead of telebombs.
To kill Thunderblight Ganon, use 4 octorock baloons and metal sword instead of magnesis to short cirquit.

Alternatively!

Start new game, activate Plato's tower, but do not descend!
Because after descedning you get quest from oldman and time starts passing.
Use trainer, to teleport to shrine of resurrection or basically outside Plato's tower.
Proceed as usual, obtaining runes, but do not enter to proximity of Plato's tower,
because you get quest from oldman.
But you still need paraglider to leave Plato, so use trainer or save editor.

In that case there's towers, working shrines and fasttravel.

Thank you, for reading.

Reactions: Dekirai

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Horse editor has been added.
And is it possible to get a photos editor ?

When we are doing our own photos in the game to fill the Hyrule encyclopedia, all photos are stored in a directory named "pict_book".
When we are buying photos of Hyrule encyclopedia from Hateno's lab guy, the photos are not stored in pict_book, and are available only in game_data.sav.
If we are doing our own photo of a specific item, it is not possible to replace the item by the beautiful photo of the Hateno lab's guy in game.

So I was wondering if photos from the Hateno lab's guy could be extracted from game_data.sav to be able to add them in "pict_book" directory manually.

dem0z

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Adding a horse doesn't work if the slot is empty, if you replace a horse with epona or something it'll work and you can take her out of the stable but adding her to an empty slot you won't be able to take her out and will always be boarded, same for any other horse this is an example, at least for me.

Zoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Horse editor has been added.
Thank you so much sir, do you know which saddle or reins does Epona use?

I think that Giant Horse uses "GameRomHorseSaddle_00L" and "GameRomHorseReins_00L" since Giant Horse is "GameRomHorse00L" (normal saddles/reins looks buggy on it). But I can't figure out which ones are for Epona :( any help?

Thanks again, and keep doing your great work :D

artlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adding a horse doesn't work if the slot is empty, if you replace a horse with epona or something it'll work and you can take her out of the stable but adding her to an empty slot you won't be able to take her out and will always be boarded, same for any other horse this is an example, at least for me.

I was able to add horses to all 4 of my blank slots (and replace my 1st one with Epona) without issue - did you make sure you put in reigns/saddles for them? I just used the default 00 ones, but I was able to get and load up Epona,Zelda,Bone,Nushi, and 00L.
(And yes, I did take each out to ride and re-board just to make sure they were working) - though I was a little sad because I misunderstood and thought this would let me put non-horses into the horse slots lol

dem0z

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Thank you so much sir, do you know which saddle or reins does Epona use?

I think that Giant Horse uses "GameRomHorseSaddle_00L" and "GameRomHorseReins_00L" since Giant Horse is "GameRomHorse00L" (normal saddles/reins looks buggy on it). But I can't figure out which ones are for Epona :( any help?

Thanks again, and keep doing your great work :D

it's 06.

I was able to add horses to all 4 of my blank slots (and replace my 1st one with Epona) without issue - did you make sure you put in reigns/saddles for them? I just used the default 00 ones, but I was able to get and load up Epona,Zelda,Bone,Nushi, and 00L.
(And yes, I did take each out to ride and re-board just to make sure they were working) - though I was a little sad because I misunderstood and thought this would let me put non-horses into the horse slots lol

Maybe it's my save file or maybe it's CEMU i can upload my save if anyone wants it. but yes am pretty sure i tried every saddle and still couldn't take any added horse if it was added to a blank slot,

Last edited by dem0z,
Reactions: Zoma

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
it's 06.

Maybe it's my save file or maybe it's CEMU i can upload my save if anyone wants it. but yes am pretty sure i tried every saddle and still couldn't take any added horse if it was added to a blank slot,
Are you using v1.0.0 or v1.1.x?
Offsets for v1.0.0. might be wrong, are not tested.

Tampy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What are the amiibo freebies I can get from this editor? Anyone have a list? How can I get it?

Last edited by Tampy,

anioconn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey every one i was wondering if anyone would mind helping me out i have never done anything like this with the wii u and can not make heads or tales of the process to do this

Cybrisk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how does all of this value editing and stuff actually work? I'm not too versed in it, but do the set bonus/armor piece effects have a "value" tied to them as well? Would there be a way to implement that in the editor? All of the hero's tunics are super nice but their set bonus is worthless, I'd like to specialize the sets for exploring different environments and stuff without having to resort to the rito/gerudo/goron clothing. Also is the Hero's Shield working yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated