Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

_Krispy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know if it's possible to use savemii to make save backup, edit the save then restore it with savemii? I really just wanted to add more hearts, master sword,hylian shield and a couple armor sets but I'm worried about it not working right and having to start the game over.
Edit: I jumped the gun and went ahead and tried my luck without waiting for a response. And to my favor it worked like a charm I achieved exactly what I wanted and didn't brick my console or bork my save! I wasn't so much worried about the save editor but I had no prior experience with savvine or savemii and it seemed like savemii was a little easier for entry level. My concern was I just use haxchi and there seemed to be people in the savemii thread saying you have to use mocha even if you have haxchi or it won't work. Well I didn't use mocha and it worked fine.
yes it is. i've done it. you back it up with save me and find the backups folder in your sd card. edit the save with a editor and then import the backup

_Krispy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know if it's possible to use savemii to make save backup, edit the save then restore it with savemii? I really just wanted to add more hearts, master sword,hylian shield and a couple armor sets but I'm worried about it not working right and having to start the game over.
Edit: I jumped the gun and went ahead and tried my luck without waiting for a response. And to my favor it worked like a charm I achieved exactly what I wanted and didn't brick my console or bork my save! I wasn't so much worried about the save editor but I had no prior experience with savvine or savemii and it seemed like savemii was a little easier for entry level. My concern was I just use haxchi and there seemed to be people in the savemii thread saying you have to use mocha even if you have haxchi or it won't work. Well I didn't use mocha and it worked fine.
yes it is. i've done it. you back it up with save me and find the backups folder in your sd card. edit the save with a editor and then import the backup

sxtn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you wanna make so that you can fast travel to shrines you can enter the master editor. Search Location_dungeon and put 3 as the value on the shrines you wanna mark on the map, then search open_dungeon and tick all the shrines you put values on in step 1. then search clear_dungeon and tick all the shrines you ticked on open_dungeon and the final step is to search enter_dungeon and tick all the shrines you ticked in step 2 and 3 and 4

sxtn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you wanna unlock compendium pictures using the savegame editor you can just tick every box on IsRegisteredPictureBook in master editor, for example if youre too lazy to take pictures and too poor to buy them, i used this because cemu would crash every time i bought pictures

ADHD1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try this for the first time, so far it worked for me.
I have some special armour unlocked, nano sword and shield on highest durability, full hearts, full stamina, and lost of rupee's food and diamonds.

sxtn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@ xenyuon,

"you mean if you can get the memories?"

Yes thats what i mean.
Sorry im mad late but i think in the master editor its IsGet_Memoryphoto, i havent really been playing botw nor using the Save editor so i dont know if its the thing u need to activate.

DavyJones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the inquiries I just wanted to say this is a fantastic editor and for the most part very easy to use and achieve desired game enhancements. But by any chance is there any clear tutorial on how to set the values for weapons and shields. I initially left all the values default wanting to just get the items into my game but it seems like the Hylian Shield actually broke quicker than it would in the default game and the master sword was only good for a few hits before it had to recharge. So I went back and skimmed through the thread several times I seen a few different suggestions with different number variations for the durability and attack but I wasn't even really sure what boxes to enter what value and which weapons and shields were eligible for upgrades so through experimentation I figured out that the durability would be the box to the right and I just used the 65500 I seen in the sample save and it did seem to increase my durability pretty good but for attack a lot of swords I had I did attack up* and would enter 2 or 4 in box below but apparently some of the weapons aren't eligible for that and it actually lowers the default attack values for that weapon so I didn't know if I should leave that all that blank or if I could change numbers to increase attack. I tried cross-referencing with some chart somebody made for a trainer but it didn't seem to correlate with this Save Editor. I'm totally fine with not messing with attack defaults as durabilty was my bigger concern. But out of curiosity I just wanted to know if anyone could just give a brief explanation of the weapons/shield modifiers what weapons/shields are elgible for what upgrades and what the box below values should be?
Did you ever find an answer to this? Is there a way to get the “sparkle” next to the weapon back?
Post automatically merged:

I just finished skimming through everything and didn’t see an answer (sorry if I missed it)

Can anyone show me how to reset the durability of a weapon/bow/shield back to the normal in-game maximum? I’m trying to find a way to get the flashing sparkle next to the item back, indicating that it hasn’t been used yet.

Monkeyballz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Second Wind mod in Cemu and the Test of Will shrine Quest won't complete. It just keeps going forever. So I'm trying to bypass the quest and have the shrine appear. I edited the save with the flag Enter_Dungeon030 set to 3. Now the Dungeon shows up and appears on the map, can warp to it, but it isn't there other than the map. Anyone know if I should set this value to something else. Or could someone check their own save and see what the value is. I also tried setting the Clear_Dungeon030 flag and it just appears on the map as complete, but total orbs still reads 119 and doesn't change to 120.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

moopie12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if you're still playing the game since it's been several months since your post, but this thread is the first thing you'll find when googling "test of courage cemu bug", so I thought I would post the solution here anyway for the sake of anyone looking for the answer in the future. This is a vulkan related bug, so switching the game to openGL will let you finish the challenge. Annoying to have to re-render the whole game twice just to get this single shrine, but it at least lets you get to the shrine. Hope this helps!

Reactions: sxtn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated